Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
It wasn’t posted right. I went in and fixed it. and got it on the board. Maybe he had the wrong one or was alluding to the others in the picture. I doubt he was taking a shot at us with this with his track record but I’ll delete it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my comment was tongue in cheek my man. It was a niiiiiiiiiice low key troll job and i like the gata guy.

More or less what happened? I was reading back and couldn't figure out why the threads split.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my comment was tongue in cheek my man. It was a niiiiiiiiiice low key troll job and i like the gata guy.

More or less what happened? I was reading back and couldn't figure out why the threads split.
One poster, but probably the final straw, said they didn’t want him in here and I didn’t want to interfere with the diehards in here so I decided to start my own thread that he can post in and that would be where I post from now on.

Inday said we don’t need a vote as Maudes to decide as to whether the gaytor can post in Tears and merged the threads. Additionally, the gaytor gets treated like the rest of us in here so if he’s insulted we’ll give infractions and thread ban.

Advertisement
One poster, but probably the final straw, said they didn’t want him in here and I didn’t want to interfere with the diehards in here so I decided to start my own thread that he can post in and that would be where I post from now on.

Inday said we don’t need a vote as Maudes to decide as to whether the gaytor can post in Tears and merged the threads. Additionally, the gaytor gets treated like the rest of us in here so if he’s insulted we’ll give infractions and thread ban.
This is why we can't have nice things huh haha

It wasn’t posted right. I went in and fixed it. and got it on the board. Maybe he had the wrong one or was alluding to the others in the picture. I doubt he was taking a shot at us with this with his track record but I’ll delete it.

man i didnt even remember The Rock being in that pic. It was just in reference of two “enemies” merging together lol.

man i didnt even remember The Rock being in that pic. It was just in reference of two “enemies” merging together lol.
Lol. There are no enemies between the thread I started and the traditional thread here. People have different opinions.

Advertisement
Well I’m glad that two thread thing was put to an end. That was Defcon 3 level **** right there, dang near the nuclear death of gator tears. And that would have been a tragedy of epic proportions! Gator tears and what @RVACane brings to it is a CIS national treasure.
1611176850021.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight hahahaha. Like i said nice low key troll job.......don't ever fooking do it again :ibis-roflmao-sm3: :ibis-roflmao-sm3:
I leave for one day and I see the Rock laid out by and posted by ......... never mind.
Good catch, Fawk!!! 👀 🧚🏼‍♀️🐊

Will do and I gave you a 1 point infraction as well.
@Caneinator you might not like it but I stated clearly and exactly what I would do if someone came into my thread and insulted flagator86 and Jax went in there, acknowledged it and said he was doing it anyhow and did it.

So the rule and punishment was clear, Jax understood it and said he would and did violate it anyhow so he got what was stipulated.

So what is your problem with that? Do you think I’m going to set ground rules, have someone come in and “fûck you” me to my face and let it slide???

It doesn’t work like that. There’d never be order and my word wouldn’t mean shît either then so that’s how it is.

Advertisement
Back