Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Split threads could lead to Gator tears drying up, and without Gator tears you'd be robbing the state of its number one source of salt. Not sure if votes matter, but a thread merge and an unban are probably the best way to go. We don't want the biggest thread on the board to die

Man 1773 pages and 35,*** post and **** near four years of my life's reading down the drain just like that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cane fans caring that much for a gator fan to post in here... Disgusting. No integrity at all man. If y'all miss him that much, start your own bootleg gator tears thread and let him post there.
We're proud of the Canes playing anyone anywhere, but we can't let the one not fully delusional gator fan post here? Just let him post and destroy his soul if that makes you feel better, but burying Gator Tears over this is the dumbest thing I've read all morning.

Man 1773 pages and 35,*** post and **** near four years of my life's reading down the drain just like that.

Come on man, don’t do that. Their is to much history and because of that history, tradition in this thread. We can stop that train now because of a little disagreement with other posters regardless of who started the disagreement. And now I feel responsible for this as I’m the one who started this current @flagator86 derailment with my previous comment below. Come back home RVA, be the bigger man.
Really does seem silly and rather petty. Just put a poll up and let the community vote on our little gator friend, we promise not to raid the capital of it doesn't go our way.

Oh well, bye bye 1773 pages. Miami fans letting their pride destroy the greatest thread in history... sounds about right

Advertisement
Wtf this is dumb @RVACane, we combine every other thread with the same topics and now we have one split. Just keep them together and tell the puss boys to quit bítchin @Page305

Advertisement
Of course I know that man but this is silly having two threads. Just merge the two and let Flag post in the original. We can’t give up on the original thread and the four years of beautiful tears in it! It’s like reading the Bible and then all of sudden throwing out the Old Testament and only reading the New Testament. You cant divide them, they belong together, just like you can’t divide gator tears. Just let dá Gata post in there, majority of us don’t care.

Do I have to double-post now?

How about we merge the two threads and un-thread-ban everyone? Too much?

Split threads could lead to Gator tears drying up, and without Gator tears you'd be robbing the state of its number one source of salt. Not sure if votes matter, but a thread merge and an unban are probably the best way to go. We don't want the biggest thread on the board to die

I dont know how i feel about this @RVACane. Gator tears is legendary. Thenleast you could do is title this Gator Tears New Testament.

Wtf this is dumb @RVACane, we combine every other thread with the same topics and now we have one split. Just keep them together and tell the puss boys to quit bítchin @Page305

This will kill Gator Tears. For better or worse.
I have no problem combining the 2 threads if @flagator86 is allowed back on there with the respects everyone else is accorded But there are some longtime participants of the original thread who have angrily objected to it. So now what?

Advertisement
Aren’t you the one that NYSOM used to compliment on his name?

You shouldn’t be using that dumbvoting thing here.

Personal attacks
This is where I will be doing my version of Gator Tears with my screenshots. I welcome all who want to join in respectfully. I’m not going to tolerate bickering and insults of others. It is in the spirit of @Dwinstitles , who came up with the idea of Gator Tears, to have a thread that accepts others and evolves with events. We are better off for the information we receive from respectful fans of other teams.

Oh... and @flagator86 is a welcome addition here and will be accorded the same rights and treatment as the rest of us. If he’s insulted, that person will receive a thread ban and an infraction.

Don’t test me - I will give my own mother an infraction for it. Anyone who doesn’t like it, you can still go to the original Gator Tears thread and post amongst your like-minded brethren. Another Maude can mauderate that as well as my Tears time will be spent here with like-minded posters.
Thread protection for a gator on a Miami message board. I’ve seen it all RVA, go ahead and give me a thread ban now....

Because fvck that toothless inbred **** gnawing gator and his whole family.

Advertisement
Back