Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Understandable. Won't cause any problems. Just here for tears.
The dude’s continued to give me tears to post for the people who don’t want him in that thread and all of us. No anger from him. No complaints. A true mensch.

It’s a conflict with my personal values to continue to participate in there without him being able to and I don’t want to force my way on the people in that thread so here I am.

The best thing for is, realistically, is that Mullet stays there. He’s a good offensive X’s and O’s coach but he’s not winning it all. He’s too much of a goober.

I love the Gators at 9-3/1-2 type seasons every year. We get all of the delusion and they get nothing to show for it. Purgatory.

Tebow Fan.jpg

Advertisement
I love the Gators at 9-3/1-2 type seasons every year. We get all of the delusion and they get nothing to show for it. Purgatory.
It’s really ideal. We could luck out and they could get Willie T but they could also get Urban. This way they are in purgatory as you said. Whats amazing is that McElwain recruited better players and identified talent better than Mullet.

Advertisement
This is where I will be doing my version of Gator Tears with my screenshots. I welcome all who want to join in respectfully. I’m not going to tolerate bickering and insults of others. It is in the spirit of @Dwinstitles , who came up with the idea of Gator Tears, to have a thread that accepts others and evolves with events. We are better off for the information we receive from respectful fans of other teams.

Oh... and @flagator86 is a welcome addition here and will be accorded the same rights and treatment as the rest of us. If he’s insulted, that person will receive a thread ban and an infraction.

Don’t test me - I will give my own mother an infraction for it. Anyone who doesn’t like it, you can still go to the original Gator Tears thread and post amongst your like-minded brethren. Another Maude can mauderate that as well as my Tears time will be spent here with like-minded posters.

How long of a ban we talking?

Advertisement
Ok. I can do that. You can have this one and I’ll start posting in the new version that @flagator86 can post in. I will not be posting my screenshots in here then. Whoever wants to come with me can. Anyone who insults my gaytor in my new thread will get a thread ban and an infraction for insults.

thanks to everyone who made this what it is. It’s been fun.
Come on man, don’t do that. Their is to much history and because of that history, tradition in this thread. We can stop that train now because of a little disagreement with other posters regardless of who started the disagreement. And now I feel responsible for this as I’m the one who started this current @flagator86 derailment with my previous comment below. Come back home RVA, be the bigger man.
He’s a stand up guy and not a gaytor delusionist! I understand why he’s not allowed on this thread but I won’t lie, I enjoy he’s relatively sane commentary on da gata. Lol

Advertisement
Back