Tears Gator Tears

He did nothing. They simply couldn’t stomach a gaytor fan posting in this thread on gaytor hate principle so a few demanded that it not be allowed. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He is not a bad dude which completely contradicts all other things gator. We just dont know how to process it. If he is let in this thread the whole balance of the universe would be in jeopardy.

Advertisement
He’s on the board. He’s just not allowed to post in Gator Tears. Sometimes he’ll give me screenshots t post in here she nice he can’t post their tears and Logiks himself.

Free the Gator. That dude is better than 75% of the Cane posters here. He will only add value.

And this is coming from a lifelong Gator hater.

Last edited:
Ttftt
Free the Gator. That dude is better than 75% of the Cane posters here. He will only addd value.

And this is coming from a lifelong Gator hater.
I far as I've seen, he's never been disrespectful or argumentative even when he's been called out and called names. He adds a lot of inside gator perspective and even some gator tears fuel.

Advertisement
Ttftt

I far as I've seen, he's never been disrespectful or argumentative even when he's been called out and called names. He adds a lot of inside gator perspective and even some gator tears fuel.
He needs to be freed! He will make this thread better and more interesting. He knows where the line is.

Besides, I think he's a secret Cane fan lol

He needs to be freed! He will make this thread better and more interesting. He knows where the line is.

Besides, I think he's a secret Cane fan lol
Yeah, I agree but unfortunately it is what it is at this time. He absolutely made this thread better. He not only posted tears himself but he gave us good recruiting insight. People in this thread - and others - wanted him off the board and Andrew banned him. I went to Andrew with a couple others and asked that he be unbanned - and he was - but Andrew thread banned him from Gator Tears to appease a few.

Cane fans caring that much for a gator fan to post in here... Disgusting. No integrity at all man. If y'all miss him that much, start your own bootleg gator tears thread and let him post there.

Advertisement
Cane fans caring that much for a gator fan to post in here... Disgusting. No integrity at all man. If y'all miss him that much, start you own bootleg gator tears thread and let him post there.
Ok. I can do that. You can have this one and I’ll start posting in the new version that @flagator86 can post in. I will not be posting my screenshots in here then. Whoever wants to come with me can. Anyone who insults my gaytor in my new thread will get a thread ban and an infraction for insults.

thanks to everyone who made this what it is. It’s been fun.

This is where I will be doing my version of Gator Tears with my screenshots. I welcome all who want to join in respectfully. I’m not going to tolerate bickering and insults of others. It is in the spirit of @Dwinstitles , who came up with the idea of Gator Tears, to have a thread that accepts others and evolves with events. We are better off for the information we receive from respectful fans of other teams.

Oh... and @flagator86 is a welcome addition here and will be accorded the same rights and treatment as the rest of us. If he’s insulted, that person will receive a thread ban and an infraction.

Don’t test me - I will give my own mother an infraction for it. Anyone who doesn’t like it, you can still go to the original Gator Tears thread and post amongst your like-minded brethren. Another Maude can mauderate that as well as my Tears time will be spent here with like-minded posters.

Ok. I can do that. You can have this one and I’ll start posting in the new version that @flagator86 can post in. I will not be posting my screenshots in here then. Whoever wants to come with me can. Anyone who insults my gaytor in my new thread will get a thread ban and an infraction for insults.

thanks to everyone who made this what it is. It’s been fun.
That's fair.

Advertisement
C60949FD-51BE-489A-9F33-8A18A8739354.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back