Tears Gator Tears

293AB3ED-8909-4E76-90F4-6605831C333A.jpeg
37306ED7-8056-4202-A4F4-21474EE46F21.jpeg

Advertisement
They’ve known it’s coming so I’m not sure what the shock value will be but we could see a mix of “he’s gonna play CB and he’s not good there” and “Miami’s making moves while Dan’s on cruise.”

While I admit that they should have "known it's coming", I truly hope the late Twitter-storm of "TS might be interested in UF" tricked them into making themselves vulnerable, opening up their hearts, and believing in the possibility of getting another 5-star to jack up their 2018 class ranking.

Advertisement
The real question that we need to start thinking about now is when does Jason Marshall enter the Portal?

Let me tell you the tears that would generate. At least 50 pages especially if he came here.

Of course the best part of that would be getting Marshall. Naturally.

But can you imagine the absolute meltdown.

Those delicious delicious tears.

Page and page of anguish and toothless gnashing.

This is yet another example of Gaytor fans making up bullcrap "evidence" to support their insane, multiple, contradictory arguments.

I do so love this one though...the Gaytors coaches are lonely truth-tellers, the paragons of virtue in a disgusting sea of corrupt college coaches telling kids whatever they want to hear to get them on campus. No, it is only the Gaytors coaches who can accurately assess the correct positions for players.

Which will it be...is this a case of Miami telling kids lies in order to get them to UM, where they will then play the "wrong position" (which, of course, does not help Miami, you know, actually win games). So under this "theory of the case", Miami coaches are more interested in winning Recruiting National Championships than, you know, Actual National Championships.

And then there is the theory that Miami coaches are going to ruin these kids' futures by playing them out of position, presumably only to fulfill a promise we made to trick a player to come to UM. Never mind the fact that this "ruining of the player's future" will damage the credibility of UM coaches to actually develop recruits into draftable players. No, Miami coaches are more interested in Promise Keeper U than our reputation as NFL U.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Gaytors fans telling 300 pound Leonard Taylor that he's "not a DT", as if the only people who can play DT are 400 pound fat-bodies like Turdbarrel Slaton and Desmond Fatson.

Advertisement
This is yet another example of Gaytor fans making up bullcrap "evidence" to support their insane, multiple, contradictory arguments.

I do so love this one though...the Gaytors coaches are lonely truth-tellers, the paragons of virtue in a disgusting sea of corrupt college coaches telling kids whatever they want to hear to get them on campus. No, it is only the Gaytors coaches who can accurately assess the correct positions for players.

Which will it be...is this a case of Miami telling kids lies in order to get them to UM, where they will then play the "wrong position" (which, of course, does not help Miami, you know, actually win games). So under this "theory of the case", Miami coaches are more interested in winning Recruiting National Championships than, you know, Actual National Championships.

And then there is the theory that Miami coaches are going to ruin these kids' futures by playing them out of position, presumably only to fulfill a promise we made to trick a player to come to UM. Never mind the fact that this "ruining of the player's future" will damage the credibility of UM coaches to actually develop recruits into draftable players. No, Miami coaches are more interested in Promise Keeper U than our reputation as NFL U.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the Gaytors fans telling 300 pound Leonard Taylor that he's "not a DT", as if the only people who can play DT are 400 pound fat-bodies like Turdbarrel Slaton and Desmond Fatson.
Been telling you forever..” there is no one more delusional than a delusional UFAG fan...they take stupid to a whooooole other level..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back