Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, they will save that for the article, they only have so much space in the headline.
We Beat Clem's Son we MIGHT move up to 6..OSU will still be ahead of us even though they haven't played a game..Notre Dumb will still be ahead of us even though they may have to cancel half their season,Bama will move to #1,and the winner of the UGA/Auburn game will move ahead of us or remain ahead of us if UGA wins and UFAG won't drop because you know.$EC $EC $SEC

So beating Clem's Son will result in a gigantic leap all the way up to SIXTH ?...

Advertisement
2B1116BF-F646-4421-A7D3-6C68B8A22C98.png
F3E454E6-5034-4319-B4DC-592DBE7A0B1B.png
BF799477-7063-467C-843C-DB19C0B14052.png
0401A116-4EA2-4803-BB69-58D84687EC48.png
C98CE6DB-5B7B-4BC7-B5DA-5AA78198FCF4.png

Advertisement
I love how they say they'll have 2 5* in the backfield as if Lingard will ever see a snap.
Lingard is basically a track guy who walked onto the football team at this point.

But stars trump the combination of depreciation, baggage, and injuries to them. A 5th year senior who never touched the field is still a 5-star to them if that’s what he was when he came out of HS.

Clemson is #1 team in country. No one will say that.

I'm floored by this comment, in this thread of all places:

Have you not met a G_tor fan before?

Any team they lose to, I mean any team, is, "the best team [insert program] has had in decades, total lightening in a bottle."

Any team anyone else beats, "it's a COVID year, doesn't mean ****, they lost a lot anyway, not the same team as last season."

I love how they say they'll have 2 5* in the backfield as if Lingard will ever see a snap.
They could give a sHT if any of their players take the field as long as they’re standing on the sidelines with 4-5 stars in their pocket..all they care about is recruiting rankings and which guy they can flip next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back