Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The Gaytor is the absolute worst. I've watched both of their games to root against them and one thing is certain- their defense this year is TRASH. hey have a couple big hittters but can't tackle or cover anyone.

but we need to slow down on trashing their offense specifically trash and pits. both are playing at all american level right now.

but we need to slow down on trashing their offense specifically trash and pits. both are playing at all american level right now.
against equally ****** defenses....so it's all relative until they prove it against a good defense.

just like I wouldn't say King is worthy of a Heisman right now either...he hasn't proven himself against a really good team yet. the gaytor always has a way of skipping those silly little things.

The Gaytor is the absolute worst. I've watched both of their games to root against them and one thing is certain- their defense this year is TRASH. hey have a couple big hittters but can't tackle or cover anyone.

Florida has played against two ****** defenses.....ole **** and usc............

Relax

Advertisement
Florida has played against two ****** defenses.....ole **** and usc............

Relax
Not worked up at all, but it’s fair to say they are doing offensively what they are supposed to do against ****** defenses right? I’m not saying crown their asses, I’m saying bust on the defense which is a train wreck and let’s see what the offense looks like against better competition.

Not worked up at all, but it’s fair to say they are doing offensively what they are supposed to do against ****** defenses right? I’m not saying crown their asses, I’m saying bust on the defense which is a train wreck and let’s see what the offense looks like against better competition.
True

Good to know that Miss St and SC are quality opponents. I wouldn't want to think that the gaytor is getting "arrogant when they shouldn't be considering themselves above average."

And I called it months ago....Trask and Pitts sharing the stage in NYC.

In my group text this morning the UF fan said people should take notice of Pitts because these are stats against conference opponents and not cupcakes, and in the same breathe said Georgia doesn't impress him at all, but they also have only played conference opponents. I just laughed.

Advertisement
Lost in all their Kyle/Kyle Heisman hype is the fact that they could only muster 80 yards rushing against USCe with Trask getting 30 of them. They averaged an incredible 3.3 yards per carry. I keep hearing that they’re the 2020 LSU but 360 total yards against USCe is Dan Enos bad.

Lost in all their Kyle/Kyle Heisman hype is the fact that they could only muster 80 yards rushing against USCe with Trask getting 30 of them. They averaged an incredible 3.3 yards per carry. I keep hearing that they’re the 2020 LSU but 360 total yards against USCe is Dan Enos bad.
They couldn’t run the ball last year. Pitts and trash are obviously better but Georgia will be able to match up with pitts and they have the DBs to break on his passes. I hate the puppies as much as the next guy but I hate ufag more than anything. They need to be able to run the ball but they can’t

Advertisement
They couldn’t run the ball last year. Pitts and trash are obviously better but Georgia will be able to match up with pitts and they have the DBs to break on his passes. I hate the puppies as much as the next guy but I hate ufag more than anything. They need to be able to run the ball but they can’t
But they've got a 5 star transfer RB on the roster. How can this be?

Florida defense is gonna cost them a game or 2. Theyre defense is not world beaters and their line is underwhelming, linebacker play is good, secondary is average.

On offense yes they can move the ball but as you posted theyre Oline isnt opening holes for their running backs. The 2 teams theyve played this year defenses are hot garbage. Ole miss just gave up 41 to Kentucky and SCar gave up 31 at home to Tennessee. When they play a D that can get after Trask, take away the middle of the field and force him to throw to the outside which is his weakness and key in on Pitts then theyll be in serious trouble

Advertisement
Florida defense is gonna cost them a game or 2. Theyre defense is not world beaters and their line is underwhelming, linebacker play is good, secondary is average.

On offense yes they can move the ball but as you posted theyre Oline isnt opening holes for their running backs. The 2 teams theyve played this year defenses are hot garbage. Ole miss just gave up 41 to Kentucky and SCar gave up 31 at home to Tennessee. When they play a D that can get after Trask, take away the middle of the field and force him to throw to the outside which is his weakness and key in on Pitts then theyll be in serious trouble
After watching both games I'd go so far as to say the defense is bad. They are a feast or famine defense and very sloppy tacklers. They have a couple of thumpers for sure but they are more concerned with making a highlite play than making the play and it causes them to be out of position and you see real fundamental breakdowns.

You are forgetting about Kadarius Toney. The Gaytor is going to launch a "KKK for Heisman" campaign. They have already put up a billboard on I-75 that says "Welcome to Gainesville - Home of the KKK Attack".

Advertisement
Back