Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
4F074EAF-D918-4B2D-B1FF-177CF0848114.png
969032A2-40E0-48BF-B8A7-4AEB6BE429C3.jpeg

Advertisement
I know Mullet is a good offensive coach but Ole Miss and SC looked pathetic defensively. Outside of Pitts, who’s a great WR, the rest of the skill position guys are average.

Between A&M, LSU, UGA, and UT I think 2 of them get Florida. And if they don’t, Bama will be waiting in the SEC title for an *** kicking.

I know Mullet is a good offensive coach but Ole Miss and SC looked pathetic defensively. Outside of Pitts, who’s a great WR, the rest of the skill position guys are average.

Between A&M, LSU, UGA, and UT I think 2 of them get Florida. And if they don’t, Bama will be waiting in the SEC title for an *** kicking.

When UF plays a team that takes away the middle of the field and forces Trask to throw to the outside thats when theyll be in trouble....

Trask lacks the arm strength to make those throws in my opinion and it seems like it takes forever for the ball to get there. Trask hasnt faced a pass rush or a defense that will get after him. Ole Miss and Scar defenses are bad...Tennessee will get after him, UGA and LSU will get after him

Pitts is good no doubt and a matchup problem but SCar sorta took him away after the first half of the game where he did most of his damage.

UF can move the ball and score but their defense is suspect right now and if they face a team that can slow them on offense and force their defense to work it could be problematic

When UF plays a team that takes away the middle of the field and forces Trask to throw to the outside thats when theyll be in trouble....

Trask lacks the arm strength to make those throws in my opinion and it seems like it takes forever for the ball to get there. Trask hasnt faced a pass rush or a defense that will get after him. Ole Miss and Scar defenses are bad...Tennessee will get after him, UGA and LSU will get after him

Pitts is good no doubt and a matchup problem but SCar sorta took him away after the first half of the game where he did most of his damage.

UF can move the ball and score but their defense is suspect right now and if they face a team that can slow them on offense and force their defense to work it could be problematic
So wished they played Bama. It may be similar to the FSU beatdown.

Advertisement

Pitts only good? Sacrilege!!! Pitts is a GAWD!!! he just wasn't needed in the 2nd half. No one can take him out... LOL
Trask is also a GAWD!!! it's blaspheme to imply otherwise... LOL
D Mullet is also a GAWD he was just toying with the other teams to make them think Pitts could be taken out and trash can't throw to the outside.
the turds are a team of GAWDS!!!
:6fps6:

Advertisement

Nah...Toney is a legit playmaker with speed. He's going to torch A&M's secondary just like the Bama WR's did. USCe has better talent in the secondary and he made them look like HS kids. Toney broke a huge one on us last year. Mullet is just now figuring out how to use him.
You're right on about the defense though. Nobody scares you on any level. UF hasn't been tested and won't be until UGA. I think UGA will run it down their throat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back