Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Good to know that Miss St and SC are quality opponents. I wouldn't want to think that the gaytor is getting "arrogant when they shouldn't be considering themselves above average."

And I called it months ago....Trask and Pitts sharing the stage in NYC.

B76346A6-C3D7-4F62-AB45-3B21093A860A.png

Another Gaytor got that Vid...

Don't worry, you are forgetting that UiF (the best in everything) also has the best hospital ever. Shands is better than Walter Reed and Mayo Clinic combined and stuff. It has more 5 star ratings.

Don't worry, you are forgetting that UiF (the best in everything) also has the best hospital ever. Shands is better than Walter Reed and Mayo Clinic combined and stuff. It has more 5 star ratings.
That’s rite Jedd. Cletus dun told me Shands is 100x better than that there Jackson in Miami, two. He said use doesn’t even no wat thay speakin becus thay talk Mexican. Chomp! Chomp!

Advertisement
They even use USNWR ratings for those claims. They don't participate in Leapfrog ratings and CMS has them as a 3 star.

There are a few teams I absolutely loathe (the usual suspects), and a few teams that aren't a rival in any way that I just kind of slightly root for, not sure why. I think we all have those teams. Otherwise, I am pretty indifferent.

But god ****, I think I am starting to subconsciously root a little for Alabama and UGA, two teams I hate, just because they are a UF fire wall. That's how much I want UF fans to hurt.

Jesus christ they are insufferable.

Advertisement
A draft analysis on a podcast straight up said Pitts doesn't project as a TE at the next level and is no more impressive than a 4th round WR because of his lack of blocking ability. Gator fans were losing their mind on twitter. Basically said everything we've been saying, but they didn't want to listen.

A draft analysis on a podcast straight up said Pitts doesn't project as a TE at the next level and is no more impressive than a 4th round WR because of his lack of blocking ability. Gator fans were losing their mind on twitter. Basically said everything we've been saying, but they didn't want to listen.
Gator tears requires receipts of some sort or link, please?

Advertisement
Trevor Lawrence has been too good for too long not to leave college with a Heisman. I'm sure every voter knows that him not getting one at all would cheapen the award. Short of injury or a comlete collapse, there's no way he won't get one this year.

regardless of whe
As Corso likes to say , "NOT SO FAST", Justin Fields will have something to say about who wins that one. He has a loaded roster and he is the goods! That said, f**k the suckeyes

Advertisement
As Corso likes to say , "NOT SO FAST", Justin Fields will have something to say about who wins that one. He has a loaded roster and he is the goods! That said, f**k the suckeyes
Possibly, but what would that say about the Heisman when possibly the best quarterback in decades gets ignored?

Possibly, but what would that say about the Heisman when possibly the best quarterback in decades gets ignored?
This is not a new quagmire. You get the lifetime achievement award voters vs the guy who actually had the best/most valuable/ most significant current year voters, which IMO, is what it’s supposed to be about.

Advertisement
Back