Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Bro, we need to hear more.
I'll get more information. I know it was a couple of guys but I don't know who.
He told my friend not to tell anyone and my friend called me like an hour later.
Let me ask him if he knows the names. DJ Hernandez did say that he swore the teammates knew but it was kept from going public and Aaron had a bunch of incidents that should have gotten him kicked off or arrested but they kept it under wraps

I'll get more information. I know it was a couple of guys but I don't know who.
He told my friend not to tell anyone and my friend called me like an hour later.
Let me ask him if he knows the names. DJ Hernandez did say that he swore the teammates knew but it was kept from going public and Aaron had a bunch of incidents that should have gotten him kicked off or arrested but they kept it under wraps

TrumpyCane not surprised Tim Tebow was sucking some ****, heard he preferred circumcised Philippine **** though

Advertisement
Capture.PNG

Wait, this from a **** who's defense gave up like a 1000 yds in 1 game? Geez **** pull your head out of you ***. :6fps6:

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This $12 for internet on my flight from the DR to the US was the best $12 I ever spent! **** you gaytors!!!!! Nothing makes me happier than to watch you talk shît about us and then fail. **** you ****ers!!!!

Advertisement
Back