Tears Gator Tears

B33ECAA4-842F-44A7-B4F1-AFB8CFD3CA1C.png
BE254A6A-DA52-4B46-8058-99FF16CC8587.png
D798E45F-3674-4CCA-B13A-F14DF994855D.png

Advertisement
So when one of the turds starts recalculating their 2020 class score, adding Bowman into it, what are the odds that they leave Issiah Walker in it still or is it more likely to be added to 2021?

FYI, I saw that Rivals put that flippy-floppy DB of theirs back into the 2020 class (the 2021 kid who enrolled in Fall 2020). So he gets to "replace" Issiah Walker and that WR that all of us said would NEVER qualify (spoiler alert, he didn't).

Advertisement
It brings a tear to me eyes seeing how they talk about lingard. It’s literally us when we had him. What a perplexing situation. They have to realize playbook has nothing to do with it right. They have freshman receivers who are already getting time lol

Advertisement
Oh good lord...should I even ask how many posts I have in this thread?
I'll say more than 1780.

Advertisement
If we knock off Clemson do we jump UF in the rankings? Have to, right?

Should we? Yes. Clem's son has the longest home win streak in FBS ( they haven't lost at home since November 2016). If we beat them and go to 4-0 (including 3 ACC teams and covering the spread every game, btw), we should be ranked no less than no. 2.

Will the polls give us that respect over the $EC $EC $EC instead of just saying this is a "down year" for the Tiger$? That remains to be seen.

Should we? Yes. Clem's son has the longest home win streak in FBS ( they haven't lost at home since November 2016). If we beat them and go to 4-0 (including 3 ACC teams and covering the spread every game, btw), we should be ranked no less than no. 2.

Will the polls give us that respect over the $EC $EC $EC instead of just saying this is a "down year" for the Tiger$? That remains to be seen.

I can see the headlines now:

"Miami only scored 31 on UAB, gave up 34 to Louisville, still not as good as Alabama; in other news, Miami beat a bad Clemson team"

Advertisement
I can see the headlines now:

"Miami only scored 31 on UAB, gave up 34 to Louisville, still not as good as Alabama; in other news, Miami beat a bad Clemson team"
Assuming UF beats LSU on the 17th, they'll be saying they beat the team that beat Clemson when they were still good.

Advertisement
Back