Tears Gator Tears

**** no Kirby isn’t running tempo.
Their offensive system has always sucked under him. They just had enough talent to kinda make it work
Kirby gonna wear out his defenses and wear out people patience. Becoming the nearly man. Coaches can be their own enemy. Str8 pro style power offenses are not winning titles again. Bama had to change, LSU just did it, look at us in less than 12 months and no spring practices. You need to score 40 points per game minimum unless u have a whole 22 defense of NFL players that are upperclassmen

Advertisement
Honest question, why does UF think Mullen is the portal gawd? Lingard and that WR where neither play? I can't remember any transfer that's done anything for them.
Greenard was very good for them last year but they count stars out of high school more so by gaytor Logicz, Shorter and Lingard blow King and Roche away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So when one of the turds starts recalculating their 2020 class score, adding Bowman into it, what are the odds that they leave Issiah Walker in it still or is it more likely to be added to 2021?

You run this thread? Don't get by here near enough. There's some awesome **** hot takes.

You run this thread? Don't get by here near enough. There's some awesome **** hot takes.
I mean, I’ve had some casual participation in here from time to time... starting 1,672 pages ago.

You should drop by more often.

836AE966-46F8-4912-9E12-1BE5E56DC6D5.png

Advertisement
Holy ****! I didn't realize this whole thing was your baby. Thought you were chief mod in charge.

Will make a point to come check out your work more often.
It’s a lot of us - 2082, TOC, OCCC and a bunch of others. One person can’t keep this going this way.

I mean, I’ve had some casual participation in here from time to time... starting 1,672 pages ago.

You should drop by more often.

View attachment 132627

Honestly, with the number of profanity laced tirades I came up with in this thread, I'm a bit surprised I didn't have crazy numbers on Gator Tears.

PS

**** those hillbilly, mouth breathing, no good down and dirty Gator fwaggots.

They probably don't use their turn signals on the road either.

Advertisement
Honestly, with the number of profanity laced tirades I came up with in this thread, I'm a bit surprised I didn't have crazy numbers on Gator Tears.

PS

**** those hillbilly, mouth breathing, no good down and dirty Gator fwaggots.

They probably don't use their turn signals on the road either.
You and Indy have 224 posts in here. That’s a lot in one thread.

They can fix the signal issue. They’re just lazy.

9BA80174-21D7-428F-995C-8D68919D69D5.gif

Advertisement
Back