Tears Gator Tears

The only 30 for 30 the Gata has coming their way is one of their mid 2000 teams that were chalk full of very bad people but were saved by the QB with a halo over his head.
They can do a 2-for-2 feature on their two hall of famers.

Advertisement
Manny Taggart had me laughing. Anyways, **** you bi tches. We stomp that *** and they would back out of that series with the quickness. I bet if we won last year they wouldn't of scheduled the home and home with us in 24/25
its almost as if they hate us more and more with each recruiting victory over them. they are definitely getting frustrated. what do they expect recruiting kids 20 minutes from our campus anyway?

Advertisement
They can do a 2-for-2 feature on their two hall of famers.

My friend, you have inspired me. Can someone with access to their board and a high enough post-count to appear non-trollish please do me a quick favor?

Start a thread on their board titled, "Heisman Trophy Winner and CF HOFer Steve Spurrier,"
with the body of the thread "...is the Best QB in Gator History. Prove me wrong."

The Tebag cvcks will come out in droves. And those types are usually way too stupid to realize they are being trolled.

The one Gaytor fan quote I loved (hard to cut and paste from a PDF) was the guy who was dreaming about our recruiting class falling apart if Miami loses 3-4 games while Florida "only" loses 1-2 games.

Sure, a bunch of kids who just chose to stay in Miami will be SO PANICKED if Miami loses 3 games and UiF loses 2 games that they will Gaytor Flipz in droves.

Yeah. THAT is going to happen...

Advertisement
My friend, you have inspired me. Can someone with access to their board and a high enough post-count to appear non-trollish please do me a quick favor?

Start a thread on their board titled, "Heisman Trophy Winner and CF HOFer Steve Spurrier,"
with the body of the thread "...is the Best QB in Gator History. Prove me wrong."

The Tebag cvcks will come out in droves. And those types are usually way too stupid to realize they are being trolled.
I'd use Rex Grossman, because he is, in fact, the best QB they've ever had.

The one Gaytor fan quote I loved (hard to cut and paste from a PDF) was the guy who was dreaming about our recruiting class falling apart if Miami loses 3-4 games while Florida "only" loses 1-2 games.

Sure, a bunch of kids who just chose to stay in Miami will be SO PANICKED if Miami loses 3 games and UiF loses 2 games that they will Gaytor Flipz in droves.

Yeah. THAT is going to happen...
That ship has sailed.

That ship has sailed.

I agree. I just think it's funny that the LAST BEST HOPE for the Gaytors is that a bunch of 4 and 5 star kids wait around until December, and then jump ship from one school to another IN DROVES.

I've followed college football and college football recruiting for 40 years. I can't remember a single season in which that has EVER happened, particularly over a 1-2 game differential between a couple of schools.

Advertisement
This Gaytor guy...he envies an F$U writer who gives "immediate rankings adjustments" for "garbage players".

He, literally, wants to have a system where a Gaytor writer can just give the Gaytor Bumpz to all the Gaytors recruits.

No need for any integrity in the system. Also, every single other writer has a single-minded goal to help their own school, hurt UiF, and (bizarrely) benefit the enemies of friends of enemies (or is it the friends of enemies of friends)? Yes, that's right, a South Carolina grad is so corrupt and hate-motivated that he is trying to help Miami to hurt the Gaytors.

The head spins...

1595950886036.png

Advertisement
I'd use Rex Grossman, because he is, in fact, the best QB they've ever had.

For sure the most successful in the NFL. Spurrier just came to mind as the other Heisman winner, plus a lot of the Turds in our age range still hate that guy for leaving them. It plays hard on their abandonment issues.

But yeah, I'm good either way.

Advertisement
Back