Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
FBF7FC0C-1487-43D6-AE1D-3B97139F9065.png
96DF9531-C4B3-46DF-93B5-F8B50BE83C47.png
113BFE59-F9BC-4315-AB32-FD7C16E40C2D.png

Advertisement
View attachment 123935These guys are always good for a laugh 😆
Talking about our #s being tight when - a) they have fewer spots and b) three of their already filled spots consist of the worst center prospect I’ve ever seen, a backup qb that will only play a down in a dream scenario and, last but certainly not least, a mutherphucking long snapper.

When we sign LT and complete the oppo-flipz on their lone remaining top 100 player, we’ll have 7 defensive linemen...
143777AE-A4D7-4788-8C0B-B512865AC76F.jpeg

Talking about our #s being tight when - a) they have fewer spots and b) three of their already filled spots consist of the worst center prospect I’ve ever seen, a backup qb that will only play a down in a dream scenario and, last but certainly not least, a mutherphucking long snapper.

When we sign LT and complete the oppo-flipz on their lone remaining top 100 player, we’ll have 7 defensive linemen...
View attachment 123940

We currently have 4 DL with Collins, Ishmael, Davis and Haye. We are taking Hammett as an LB. We will likely end with 5 DL after we land LT and flip for Tyreke for Collins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks @RVACane U got me all pumped UP now here ready to defer the flip and WALK on the field I never ran even from the locker room I WALKED summoning all my training all my puking alone in the heat training while everyone sleeps hitting the two man sled alone in shorts no pads.
And quietly putting my hand in the dirt set to unleash it all motor cam shaft racing waiting to RAM that shifter HARD to ignite those huge QUADS aching to run , like the Playmaker said RUN ALL DAY LONG FULL THROTTLE.

BREATH BREATH GOCANES , caffeine isn't helping me here brother..LOLOLOLOL

It's amazing.

Last year, Gaytor fans were all "why are we playing Miami, Miami is irrelevant, we should be playing more quality inter-sectional games like Montana State".

Now that we are kicking their ****s on the recruiting trail, Gaytor fans are all "Let's make Miami our home opener every year."

Gotta love Gaytor Logicz.

Advertisement
Back