Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
EqualSafeGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

Anyone understand what they’re claiming here?

gatorbait519
Posted on 2 hrs, , User Since 67 months ago, User Post Count: 14,727
  • 2 hrs
  • 67 months
Looks plenty real to me. I don’t care if it’s actually fake. Let’s pump this out.

You know what’s also fake — that Leonard Taylor will have as much success at Miami as Florida. Real and fake don’t matter

This post was edited by gatorbait519 2 hours ago

Now THAT'S what I expect from Gaytors. Slander and libel.

That caneville tweet is cringe as ****. He definitely tweeted that and is now trying to backpedal. First he tried saying it wasn't directed at them but now he's saying it's not real
He just interviewed those kids too. Lol
Who cares? Those kids aren’t basing their decision on Canesvilles tweets.

Advertisement
Who cares? Those kids aren’t basing their decision on Canesvilles tweets.

Im sure the kid cares as he just sat with him and retweeted it. It's cringe as **** and that guy is sloppy. When did I say it would be a factor? It's just cringe as ****.

Advertisement
View attachment 123927
Apparently Trask beating King would warrant a 30 for 30. What a sad fan base. We have two 30 for 30s based on dynasties.
Freaking GoldKamp saying that is funny. How exactly is it 30 for 30 worthy? Does it become the greatest game every played? Does it change the way football is played? Like what?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t we actually have three 30 for 30’s? That Notre dame T-shirt one doesn’t happen if they don’t play us.
So even the great Notre lame wouldn’t have a 30 for 30 if it wasn’t for Miami.
The closest thing they have to one is because their tight end was sick in the head.

Advertisement
Back