Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I said on the other thread that this looks like it’s photoshopped...if you look he’s sitting or leaning on a granite countertop of some sort...seems strange that you’d have a granite counter running into your garage....again not saying it is but it looks it to me and as someone ( think it was TimBomb)Said in the other thread sHT like this could get you killed nowadays.
I’ve seen other shots. It looks like dirty concrete and not granite. It looks like some sort of warehouse dock/ramp. Not saying it’s not shopped but a wider shot is available and it doesn’t look like granite.

I have zero social media and if I did I wouldn’t be following kids and interacting with them. Not sure when this got to be acceptable but It’ll always be some weird **** to me.
You have zero social media and live in high springs, how the **** is your info so accurate?

Advertisement
Gaytor fan tweeted that the Palmetto kids ain't ****, and that he knows of kids that are better.

DJNellz shared that tweet with the Palmetto kids.

Palmetto kids started asking him "who" and to provide names.

Gaytor fan started dropping the n-word more effusively than the lovechild of Chris Rock and Quentin Tarantino.

Hilarity ensues.
horrible consider where we are with BLM. This can cost them dearly. ***** the gators

Advertisement
I have zero social media and if I did I wouldn’t be following kids and interacting with them. Not sure when this got to be acceptable but It’ll always be some weird **** to me.

I used to follow my nephews and nieces and had to unfollow a few them.
Some of the stuff they posted made me feel weird, and they are family.

Imagine following a teenager thats a complete stranger as a 40 yr old.

DizalqdXsAAJtC_.jpg

Advertisement

Social media will be the downfall of this next generation. It’s a disaster. I have twitter only for sports and funny stuff but now that is overran with algorithms that out crap in my feed I don’t care about. Big media pushes agendas on there and just flat out dumb people from Facebook have now found out about twitter. Twitter was great a couple years ago cause a lot of people didn’t know about it haha. Now it’s as bad as Facebook which is the worst in my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back