Tears Gator Tears

Man, maybe losing to them last year was a blessing in disguise. We actually got a few of those pussies to say they want to play every year. Although I’m sure after the first time we stomp them, they’ll go back to not having room on their schedule

Advertisement
It's amazing.

Last year, Gaytor fans were all "why are we playing Miami, Miami is irrelevant, we should be playing more quality inter-sectional games like Montana State".

Now that we are kicking their ****s on the recruiting trail, Gaytor fans are all "Let's make Miami our home opener every year."

Gotta love Gaytor Logicz.
They've never been right since the flop hundred years ago , they better be careful what they wish for the Canes are loaded in every position including this class and very dangerous but
"Go ahead and skin it go ahead and skin that smoke wagon and see what happens " Canes can be there Huckleberry LOLOLOL

Man, maybe losing to them last year was a blessing in disguise. We actually got a few of those pussies to say they want to play every year. Although I’m sure after the first time we stomp them, they’ll go back to not having room on their schedule
And then it’ll be “we don’t have any room with our SEC SEC SEC schedule”, “we don’t need to legitimize them by playing them”...

Advertisement
They've beaten us twice since 1983. Once with ***, Tebow and the death squad vs. Onion and the other being last year against a first year HC, our most putrid offense ever with a true frosh starting LT and a RS frosh making his first start in a new system. Did they win? Yeah. But when in the last 40 years have they beaten a good or relevant Miami team? They haven't.

Crazy to think the ravens would give some scrub from Delaware out of all places, named joe Flacco a chance to win the SB. When there’s plenty of SEC qbs who would’ve done way better
**** of how good would Pat Mahommes be if he went to mighty Mizzou!!

D.Watson...

Jimmy G

Russell Wilson..

Big Ben...

**** imagine how even better Tom Brady would have been if he went to Vanderbilt instead of Michigan!!!!

Advertisement
I know one thing.If that rumor is true about the NCAA letting all teams get to their 85 counters no matter if it means more than 25 counters this year they are really screwed.Id love to have 4-5 more spots to be able to fill...

Man can you even imagine this class if we could sign 30.Anyone know how we sit as to the 85 with signing 25 this year?

I know one thing.If that rumor is true about the NCAA letting all teams get to their 85 counters no matter if it means more than 25 counters this year they are really screwed.Id love to have 4-5 more spots to be able to fill...

Man can you even imagine this class if we could sign 30.Anyone know how we sit as to the 85 with signing 25 this year?
Bama and LSU would get more counters too. What impact does that have on us and the gaytor?

Advertisement
1595941608140.png

I'll give a little credit, the UCF comment was pretty funny.

Bama and LSU would get more counters too. What impact does that have on us and the gaytor?

Not sure about the LSU or Bama impact cause for once other than Marshall Bama hasn’t effected us much and I think brown is the only one we could use that they are after.

Now I may be wrong here cause I don’t know recruiting like some of you but it just seems there’s several other guys we could get like Chase Smith Or Yulkieth Brown or Collins to make the Palmetto sweep that would make great additions to this class that we won’t be able to sign.

As to how it would effects the Gaytors not sure directly other than maybe Collins or Collier that we might take if we had more spots. Indirectly any stud we do sign sends them into a “ how are they signing these guys” or the “ they must be dropping bags “ or the best of them all “ these kids are going to ruin their career” diatribe.

Doubt this happens anyways but this class as much as any I can remember just seems like it could use a few more spots...but that’s just an old man’s mind wandering and that could be or probably is something that’s not a good thing..🤣

Advertisement
The only 30 for 30 the Gata has coming their way is one of their mid 2000 teams that were chalk full of very bad people but were saved by the QB with a halo over his head.

Or the one just about a team full of BAD people lead by the biggest criminal of them all C U M ...🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back