Tears Gator Tears

he said success in developing NFL prospects

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
To continue to beat this horse's remains, Frank Gore, Reggie Wayne, Devin H, Andre Johnson, Big Vince should all eventually get into the HOF.

As it stands, I think Graham, Olsen, and Campbell are Hall of Very Good, but "the jacket is fluid" as standards and times evolve.

What does the Lizard have?

Advertisement
To continue to beat this horse's remains, Frank Gore, Reggie Wayne, Devin H, Andre Johnson, Big Vince should all eventually get into the HOF.

As it stands, I think Graham, Olsen, and Campbell are Hall of Very Good, but "the jacket is fluid" as standards and times evolve.

Well, they have Tebag in the Filipino Circumcision Hall of Fame.
They have Aaron Hernandez is the *** for the Stay Hall of Fame.
Plus, Kadeem Telfort in the Single Arrest Charges Hall of Fame (30 charges on that credit card scam).
Don't forget Kadarius Toney in the Dumbest Acquaintance Criminal Name Hall of Fame (shout-out to the homie Tay Bang).

NFL Hall of Fame, not so much, though...

Well, they have Tebag in the Filipino Circumcision Hall of Fame.
They have Aaron Hernandez is the *** for the Stay Hall of Fame.
Plus, Kadeem Telfort in the Single Arrest Charges Hall of Fame (30 charges on that credit card scam).
Don't forget Kadarius Toney in the Dumbest Acquaintance Criminal Name Hall of Fame (shout-out to the homie Tay Bang).

NFL Hall of Fame, not so much, though...
:pgdead:

Advertisement
**** of how good would Pat Mahommes be if he went to mighty Mizzou!!

D.Watson...

Jimmy G

Russell Wilson..

Big Ben...

**** imagine how even better Tom Brady would have been if he went to Vanderbilt instead of Michigan!!!!
Completely agree with everything except pat mahomes. He would clearly be a better fit for the gayturd offense. And with him, they might’ve stood a chance against ga southern

CJ Henderson?

* **** near couldn't type it without laughing.

Advertisement

Devin, Jimmy, and Greg will be hurt by the general level of indifference towards great ST-ers and TEs.

Calais is just very quiet (as a person) and he doesn't get the same notoriety.

Devin, Jimmy, and Greg will be hurt by the general level of indifference towards great ST-ers and TEs.

Calais is just very quiet (as a person) and he doesn't get the same notoriety.
Even without my fan glasses on, I think Hester has a decent shot simply because of his ST performance. There really wasn't anyone like him. Something that unique carves its own niche.

Advertisement
Back