Screenshot_20200728-122324_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-122315_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-122324_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-122337_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-122342_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-122347_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200728-122352_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement

I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I'm not a fan of really vague statements.

So when, exactly, did Taylor say "I'm doin' it for da culture, don't trust no crystal ball predictions, you Hialeah hey bros"?

Assuming that Taylor even said what this Gaytor thinks he said, is it possible that he said it when all the crystal balls were favoring the Gaytors?

Just asking a logic-based question.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I love that Gaytor fan getting his hopes up based on what Gainesville-based MODERATORS are saying, which is clearly more accurate than what MIAMI-AREA COACHES are saying.

In spite of geography. And COVID. And common sense.

And, for what it's worth, Blake had a 5-confidence CB for Taylor to UiF...right before he flipped it to UM...

So, yeah, at any given moment, the Gaytor "moderators" should have the full trust of the Gaytor fans. Especially the one who looks like Peter Griffin.

Advertisement

Every once in a while, a series of 10 or 20 Gaytor posts just causes your heart to skip a beat, and you struggle to breathe for a couple of seconds.

I love this series of posts. It is just breathtaking that:

(a) Gaytor fans still think they "lead" for Marshall
(b) Gaytor fans misinterpret what Blake says about his "Alabama sources"
(c) Gaytor fans think they will BENEFIT from a particular timing of Marshall's announcement
(d) Gaytor fans don't realize they've slipped to 3rd (or lower) on the leaderboard
(e) Gaytor fans are still relying on "past performance" to predict future outcome, and acting all ****y about it (but WE LED, we did all those Zoom calls, nobody has done anything special to change the leaderboard, the other guys must be cheating, WAAAAAAH)
(f) Gaytor fans continue to blow off any Gaytor fan from SoFla who tries to share SoFla intel
(g) Gaytor fans continue to pull out "recruit comps" to describe why Taylor or Marshall are going to do what they want them to do, you know, just because some other Gaytor recruit did something similar
(h) Gaytor fans can't comprehend that with numerous Gaytor misses (and a sudden Gaytor run on guys who bend over and push a ball between their legs), the most talented 4-stars and 5-stars are no longer interested in picking them, they are interested in playing with other top talents (Alabama, Miami) and not the "Tyreak Sapp is our highest-rated recruit and our second-highest-rated recruit just flipped to BC" Gaytors

Just a few more days before the entire Gaytor Nation falls to their knees sobbing just before they start cooking some fat cheeseburgers.

More tears. Please, sweet lord baby jesus, more tears...

Advertisement

Oh, ****E, can someone give a better/more-complete picture of the gaytorbait519 post that starts out "Dude you are so desperate."?

It looks like FINALLY someone gave some accurate info (GAYTA BETA) on Marshall being an Alabama-UM final two, and now 519 is about to lose his mind.

Thanks in advance!

This Gaytor guy...he envies an F$U writer who gives "immediate rankings adjustments" for "garbage players".

He, literally, wants to have a system where a Gaytor writer can just give the Gaytor Bumpz to all the Gaytors recruits.

No need for any integrity in the system. Also, every single other writer has a single-minded goal to help their own school, hurt UiF, and (bizarrely) benefit the enemies of friends of enemies (or is it the friends of enemies of friends)? Yes, that's right, a South Carolina grad is so corrupt and hate-motivated that he is trying to help Miami to hurt the Gaytors.

The head spins...

View attachment 123998

This guys sounds like the ultimate power bottom *****. ****...if I wrote that menstrual ridden, soft shouldered, whiny *** monologue, and I went back and proofed what I put down I'd off myself...sharpish.

IMG6991618503677180031.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back