Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Streeter and cooney work with him.

Ok... thats what I thought wasnt 100% sure.

FWIW I dont think hes trolling us at all. Something soured bad between him and UF and its having a trickle down effect. I dont think he would be working with those guys and trying to troll the hometown team.

Hopefully when its all done we can find out what happend

Ok... thats what I thought wasnt 100% sure.

FWIW I dont think hes trolling us at all. Something soured bad between him and UF and its having a trickle down effect. I dont think he would be working with those guys and trying to troll the hometown team.

Hopefully when its all done we can find out what happend

He’s not trolling, it makes no sense. He’s close with with Streeter and the cooneys. His mom and grandma want him home. It makes no sense , they just can’t accept we have a good sized lead.

I feel like I'm Twitter fact-checking Trump.

Dan Mullet did not go to 2 New Year's Six bowl games in his first 2 years as a head coach (Mississippi State).

And even if he tried to argue that it should count when you are starting your SECOND head-coaching gig:

Jimmy Johnson (Fiesta, Sugar - Miami)
Dennis Erickson (Sugar, Cotton - Miami)
Larry Coker (Rose, Fiesta - Miami)

So, yeah, Mullet seems to have accomplished what THREE OTHER Miami coaches have accomplished. Plus, Coker did it in his FIRST head-coaching gig.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel like I'm Twitter fact-checking Trump.

Dan Mullet did not go to 2 New Year's Six bowl games in his first 2 years as a head coach (Mississippi State).

And even if he tried to argue that it should count when you are starting your SECOND head-coaching gig:

Jimmy Johnson (Fiesta, Sugar - Miami)
Dennis Erickson (Sugar, Cotton - Miami)
Larry Coker (Rose, Fiesta - Miami)

So, yeah, Mullet seems to have accomplished what THREE OTHER Miami coaches have accomplished. Plus, Coker did it in his FIRST head-coaching gig.

mullen never coached before UF didnt you know

Advertisement
81E5C665-E395-49A5-B424-CD22935004AB.png
8CE861B1-ED30-4E85-9CDA-0DB13004BC9A.jpeg
6757586D-014B-4308-8AD9-4582DB53670F.png
D8329AAB-A333-4915-9548-964C8F228DDD.jpeg
D40D4A98-69FF-4C53-B15A-E5F8B0C95108.png
43FAD153-017A-477A-B1F2-467378728AAB.png
9B57AEAA-D787-484A-A204-FA7FF03985B7.jpeg
2AEDD1C5-DACC-4FAA-B26F-84C83C454EBE.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** them boys scared of Reed holy ****
There’s a group of them that are convinced that Ed Reed got Avantae. That group thinks Ed’s now getting errrybody for us. He’s their boogeyman.

The other group thinks we out-bid them with bags for Avantae. Lol.

With Leonard Taylor, they can’t understand why a Miami born and raised kid might choose Miami over UiF. Even my favorite gaytor - @flagator86 - thinks he’s trolling us. He’s not working out at Tommy Streeter’s gym with Cooney’s brother and doing that.

I think something went bad with Hova down south and that’s killing them because the Palmetto coach seems to be all gaytor. It’s the kids that aren’t buying in to what they’re selling. Doesn’t mean we get them all but I think the gaytors whiff at Palmetto unless they want Savion Collins.

Tears will fall.

The Ed Reed hire has already paid off even if he hasn’t actually done anything yet. Just having him as an employee of the athletic department has the gator shook.
I definitely don’t think Taylor is trolling anyone. You might troll fans, you might blow smoke up some coaches asses but you don’t work out with former players regularly only to say “sike!”

Advertisement
Back