Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Us after RVA works his magic
FA246580-8FA9-43DE-B1C4-973D8A57683A.gif

Advertisement
Yeah , he’s a good player. I’d like to have him but never thought it was a possibility
Maybe staff turned on the heat with him since local kids are really interested in us rn. Could be a reason Thomas davis talk has died as sapp could be a de in college. I like sapp for the fact that he could move inside if he gets bigger or just move him inside for nascar packages

Advertisement
Yes, it's TOO obvious. I mean, it's so obvious, it must be fake. Miami kids can't possibly want to stay in Miami during an unprecedented pandemic that might be changing how they think about going away to college.

Not to mention, you know, actual recruiting and whatnot.

Advertisement
Yes, it's TOO obvious. I mean, it's so obvious, it must be fake. Miami kids can't possibly want to stay in Miami during an unprecedented pandemic that might be changing how they think about going away to college.

Not to mention, you know, actual recruiting and whatnot.
I’m surprised he thinks Taylor is trolling us. I think that means he’ll be the one ending up trolled here. If he thinks that, and he’s been a reasonable guy, then tears will flood.

Advertisement
Top 10 education? Top ten in what, the SEC? Sorry buddy, you're not going to convince anyone that UF is among the top 10 academic institutions in the country. The state? Maybe.
They say it all the time and it seems inaccurate. I think they’re a Top 10 Public School academic/sports program. Maybe someone else knows

Advertisement
Back