Tears Gator Tears

As they say in John Wick " Baba Yaga".... The Boogeyman

873288978.jpg.0.jpg

Advertisement
As they say in John Wick " Baba Yaga".... The Boogeyman

View attachment 121082
It was funny after we started getting traction with recruits and they were crying that it’s Ed Reed, they started talking about how they needed something similar and one of them said, “how about Mike Gillislee?” and some guy I don’t even know and another said “we have Keiwan Ratliff on staff.” Lol

That’s who a couple of them came up with as possible gaytor answers to Baba Yaga!

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Mike Gillislee and Keiwan Ratliff

Dead
I was crying when they said that. Besides emmitt smith who is even comparable as far as nfl lore to reed for them? We have multiple hall of famers showing up to paradise every year.

And I can understand them being scared of the Ed Reed effect. How many nfl safety’s all time are Better than reed? That’s a huge sell. Now if only reed could coach corners......

Advertisement
I was crying when they said that. Besides emmitt smith who is even comparable as far as nfl lore to reed for them? We have multiple hall of famers showing up to paradise every year.

And I can understand them being scared of the Ed Reed effect. How many nfl safety’s all time are Better than reed? That’s a huge sell. Now if only reed could coach corners......

Don’t forget Emmit Smith has taken a big ‘ol shlt on UFailure, especially in his Canton speech

The Ed Reed hire has already paid off even if he hasn’t actually done anything yet. Just having him as an employee of the athletic department has the gator shook.
I definitely don’t think Taylor is trolling anyone. You might troll fans, you might blow smoke up some coaches asses but you don’t work out with former players regularly only to say “sike!”

hes already been on phone calls with recruits like Kinchens for example. So we cant say hasn’t paid off. Also u think TAE wasn’t influenced by him?

Advertisement
The Ed Reed hire has already paid off even if he hasn’t actually done anything yet. Just having him as an employee of the athletic department has the gator shook.
I definitely don’t think Taylor is trolling anyone. You might troll fans, you might blow smoke up some coaches asses but you don’t work out with former players regularly only to say “sike!”
Exactly. What’s the point of that? Talk about a lot of wasted energy.

It was funny after we started getting traction with recruits and they were crying that it’s Ed Reed, they started talking about how they needed something similar and one of them said, “how about Mike Gillislee?” and some guy I don’t even know and another said “we have Keiwan Ratliff on staff.” Lol

That’s who a couple of them came up with as possible gaytor answers to Baba Yaga!

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

What I find even more hilarious is the total 180 degree turn these inbred morons have done. When Reed was first announced, most of those clowns were lined up laughing at us saying it was a PR stunt and a joke. Then they lost Avantae. Then they started hearing other recruits talk about the GOAT. And now think/believe every DB considering us is doing so because of Reed, and he has them all shook. All in the span of about six months.

No fanbase in college football provides more entertainment value to the masses via sheer stupidity and outright cuckoldry than UiF does.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What I find even more hilarious is the total 180 degree turn these inbred morons have done. When Reed was first announced, most of those clowns were lined up laughing at us saying it was a PR stunt and a joke. Then they lost Avantae. Then they started hearing other recruits talk about the GOAT. And now think/believe every DB considering us is doing so because of Reed, and he has them all shook. All in the span of about six months.

No fanbase in college football provides more entertainment value to the masses via sheer stupidity and outright cuckoldry than UiF does.

Yes, Ed Reed went from "token PR hire" to "GOAT Baba Yaga gawd" in record time...

Advertisement
A buddy of mine from high school who grew up a big Miami fan went to UF for school. Moved back to south Florida and is still a UM fan. I know another dude who would wear his Santana Moss jersey to class in Tallahassee. Me and the entire crew who goes to games with me went to UCF. For a lot of us public education is the only way we could get a college degree. If you grew up a Miami fan, you don't change your allegiance just because you took some classes at another school.
Bingo.

If stepping foot on campus or collecting a degree somewhere is enough to change your colors, you were not a real fan in the first place. I cannot repeat this enough.

Florida underachieves when it comes to recruiting. They’ve missed on a lot of recruits these last couple of seasons, even with their double digit win seasons and New Years six bowl wins. If there is no 2020 season (I don’t think there will be), we are going to out recruit them. For the Palmetto kids and others. Georgia, Clemson and Bama are different animals but Mullen and his staff are just not great recruiters. And Manny and company have shown they can own the off season. With COVID and no 2020 season, let the dominos fall....

Advertisement
Back