Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Legit at the time of this post I'd never heard of any other than Gamble because of the UM recruiting fiasco.
Krull was the one that got us going because he was a baseball player who hadn’t played football in 4 or 5 years but because he appeared to be athletic on paper, they anointed him better than Brevin and Mallory.

Classic gaytors

Basically they dug a deeper hole as we suspected they would.
Anyone that stupid to pull a crime off like that is dumb enough to create an even worse cover story.
We already know the players are dumb af for even being in this situation but their Saul Goodman *** lawyer should be disbarred imo. How in the world do you let them communicate on social media then let them handle the transactions in your office WITH CAMERAS around.

Last edited:
Krull was the one that got us going because he was a baseball player who hadn’t played football in 4 or 5 years but because he appeared to be athletic on paper, they anointed him better than Brevin and Mallory.

Classic gaytors

1. Tight Ends
    Thirty-nine tight ends have totaled 5,000-plus receiving yards since 1970. The 'Canes produced four of them: Greg Olsen, Jimmy Graham, Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow. For good measure, Bubba Franks is a three-time Pro Bowler. That collection of top-tier talent gave Miami the TEU title.

Advertisement

Report: Search Warrant Shows Cover-Up for DeAndre Baker, Quinton Dunbar in Armed Robbery Case

I have run out of fingers, toes and now pubic hairs counting **** arrests!

Wait, wait, wait, where is the "don't-rush-to-judgment" crowd who SWORE to us that they just KNEW there was "more to this story", and that Baker and Dunbar could not have possibly done what they were accused of doing?

Well, here is the "more to this story" that just proves Baker and Dunbar were scumbag idiots all along.

We already know the players are dumb af for even being in this situation but their Saul Goodman *** should be disbarred imo. How in the world do you let them communicate on social media then let them handle the transactions in your office WITH CAMERAS around.
“Bro, my boy is a lawyer he can totally get you off”

Every millionaire I know are on a first name basis type of relationship with their lawyer. One of the things I would do if I am Miami is have all of my players understand that an accountant and a lawyer should be on of the first relationships established as soon as you make yourself draft eligible. I would have players come give lectures about the best and worst decisions they’ve made. I guaranteed poor counsel and money managing would be at the top!!
I would definitely make it part of the U network. Not some dudes that hang in the parking lot outside the Hecht. I know this is a sore spot for Penny but I can only imagine the poison that surrounds these guys.

1. Tight Ends
    Thirty-nine tight ends have totaled 5,000-plus receiving yards since 1970. The 'Canes produced four of them: Greg Olsen, Jimmy Graham, Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow. For good measure, Bubba Franks is a three-time Pro Bowler. That collection of top-tier talent gave Miami the TEU title.
But but but Pitts is a gaytor and that equalizes those other meaningless stats???

Advertisement
What is this about anyhow? Why would our graphics people use a gaytor photo???

I'm going to guess, by his own use of the Miami edit, that he shared a photo where he kissed his mama. Which, yes, happened to be taken by a Gaytor photog.

No big deal here. If the kid was complaining, fine. But we all know that Gaytor fans will find the tiniest issues to complain about.

PS, I would also like to point out that kids today have no respect for copyright/trademark/ownership issues. If they see a photo, even if it's on the internet, they act like they can use it any way they see fit. And, no, I'm not yelling at kids to get off my lawn, I'm just pointing out that the expectations now are different, and whoever is whining about a Gaytor photo being repurposed is just not acknowledging how the world is today.

Last edited:
Basically they dug a deeper hole as we suspected they would.
Anyone that stupid to pull a crime off like that is dumb enough to create an even worse cover story.

In an Instagram direct message, Johnson appears to brag about getting the victims to give false statements two days after the robbery following a payout at the office of Dunbar's lawyer, Michael Grieco.

"We all heading to the lawyer now to get the charges dropped I got them n----s to sign the papers," Johnson allegedly wrote, per Leonard. "Got them same n----s that said they got robbed to say they didn't ... Same n----s that got robbed I made them fix that s--t."

AND

Dunbar's attorney submitted statements in which the alleged victims recanted their original statements later that day, the warrant stated:

"On 5/15/20, I was contacted by Michael Grieco, attorney for Dunbar, stating the victims and witness have recanted their sworn/recorded statements against Dunbar. However, I also want the court to be aware that all five individuals have been threatened and have expressed extreme concern to me regarding their safety. One of the individual(s) was forced to move out of his apartment. The other was receiving texted messages containing pictures of his passport, the same passport that was stolen during the robbery."

Advertisement
Advertisement
We already know the players are dumb af for even being in this situation but their Saul Goodman *** should be disbarred imo. How in the world do you let them communicate on social media then let them handle the transactions in your office WITH CAMERAS around.

Funny you Should mention Saul Goodman.Been watching the season 5 marathon waiting on season 6...been following Jimmy/Saul since. Remaking Bad which is one of the best series ever imo....up there with the Wire and a Sopranos.

But the Turds could use Saul cause he’s just the one to help them in some if their screwed up scenarios they get into ..

Advertisement
Back