Tears Gator Tears

What I find even more hilarious is the total 180 degree turn these inbred morons have done. When Reed was first announced, most of those clowns were lined up laughing at us saying it was a PR stunt and a joke. Then they lost Avantae. Then they started hearing other recruits talk about the GOAT. And now think/believe every DB considering us is doing so because of Reed, and he has them all shook. All in the span of about six months.

No fanbase in college football provides more entertainment value to the masses via sheer stupidity and outright cuckoldry than UiF does.
Didn’t one of them put Leonard Taylor on Ed too? Lol

Advertisement
What did he say in his canton speech?

Literally on purpose left them out. Every other Hall of Fame candidate that I know of always thanks his school, he never even mentioned it. It was a huge thing for the turds. Almost like what you would say a scandal

Last edited:
Literally on purpose left them out. Every other Hall of Fame candidate that I know of always thanks his school, he never even mentioned it. It was a huge thing for the turds. Almost like what you would say a scandal

I like that he went with his son on his UGA recruiting trip and threw on that UGA jersey...I can’t imagine one of our greats throwing on a **** jersey no matter what the circumstances were

Advertisement

Report: Search Warrant Shows Cover-Up for DeAndre Baker, Quinton Dunbar in Armed Robbery Case

I have run out of fingers, toes and now pubic hairs counting **** arrests!

Advertisement
Ive said in the past when Stampini was covering the Gators he tried to snitch on Miami during paradise camp.

Screenshot_20200710-232514_Twitter.jpg

Report: Search Warrant Shows Cover-Up for DeAndre Baker, Quinton Dunbar in Armed Robbery Case

When the victims suddenly recanted this is what we all believed to have happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Basically they dug a deeper hole as we suspected they would.
Anyone that stupid to pull a crime off like that is dumb enough to create an even worse cover story.

Advertisement
Back