Tears Gator Tears

“Bro, my boy is a lawyer he can totally get you off”

Every millionaire I know are on a first name basis type of relationship with their lawyer. One of the things I would do if I am Miami is have all of my players understand that an accountant and a lawyer should be on of the first relationships established as soon as you make yourself draft eligible. I would have players come give lectures about the best and worst decisions they’ve made. I guaranteed poor counsel and money managing would be at the top!!
I would definitely make it part of the U network. Not some dudes that hang in the parking lot outside the Hecht. I know this is a sore spot for Penny but I can only imagine the poison that surrounds these guys.

Yea but the turds couldn’t give those lectures cause their crimes carry a longer statue of limitations and some like murder don’t have any..🤣

Advertisement
1594498671431.png

Palmetto DB Jason Marshall likes the idea of Palmetto 5 joining da Bulls at the U 😵

IMAGINE THE TEARS

Advertisement
What’s the story on Stampini and the first Paradise camp?

When Richt brought back former alumni to help coach the event he supposedly called the NCAA to tell them what was going on because he thought it was illegal to do that.

The fact we had multiple former NFL and current NFL players, who were not busts like UF produces and NFL HOF and UF basically can only point to Emmitt Smith turned him into a baby back bi*ch

When Richt brought back former alumni to help coach the event he supposedly called the NCAA to tell them what was going on because he thought it was illegal to do that.

The fact we had multiple former NFL and current NFL players, who were not busts like UF produces and NFL HOF and UF basically can only point to Emmitt Smith turned him into a baby back bi*ch

And Emmitt might not have come to a camp of theirs if they’d sent a car with a hooker on board..🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back