Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’m dead.
So now their TEs don’t put up numbers cause of their “amazing WRs”, that’s hilarious.

Yeah, I don't get their insanity on their TEs.

Just take Krull as the primary example. Sure, he may look like Tarzan, but before last year, he hadn't played TE in years (was playing minor league baseball). Then last year, he posts SINGLE DIGIT receptions, and it's not like he was injured or anything.

And off of THAT, Gaytor fans act like he is a part of some mythical 2-headed monster at TE.

It's insane. Only in Gaytor Idiot World do they claim that their "Tight End Room" is all-world, based on some converted baseball player with negligible production in 2018.

Oh, and for that guy who claimed the Gaytors WR room was "second only to Clemson", Alabama would like to speak to you.

Yeah, I don't get their insanity on their TEs.

Just take Krull as the primary example. Sure, he may look like Tarzan, but before last year, he hadn't played TE in years (was playing minor league baseball). Then last year, he posts SINGLE DIGIT receptions, and it's not like he was injured or anything.

And off of THAT, Gaytor fans act like he is a part of some mythical 2-headed monster at TE.

It's insane. Only in Gaytor Idiot World do they claim that their "Tight End Room" is all-world, based on some converted baseball player with negligible production in 2018.

Oh, and for that guy who claimed the Gaytors WR room was "second only to Clemson", Alabama would like to speak to you.
I didn’t even realize Krull played last year. I don’t know if that makes it better or worse. Lol.

Advertisement
59337380_2201963639897302_5886187137967063040_n.jpg

They have a huge advantage at QB because our guy has only thrown 3 passes so far in his career.

We have no advantage at TE even though Brevin alone, in one season, has caught more passes than every single TE on their roster has in their entire careers?

Gaytor logicz.

Advertisement

First, what in the fvck is this guy talking about for "team pics", our walk-ons?

Second, in what game EVER has a team been "on their knees during time outs gasping for air"?

Once again, this is just trash-talking Gaytor fans who have never played a down of organized football in their lives, but certainly know how to talk as if they did.

They have a huge advantage at QB because our guy has only thrown 3 passes so far in his career.

We have no advantage at TE even though Brevin alone, in one season, has caught more passes than every single TE on their roster has in their entire careers?

Gaytor logicz.

The real gator logic is how much stars and the blue chip ratio matter until the other team’s position group is higher in both (see, TEs, RBs, WRs). Then it goes out the window.

Gaytor logicz.

It matches that they have a huge advantage at coach because he has experience. Yet he still hasn't learned to recruit at UF even though he use to be there during their best times, and he has been a head coach for a while. Seems like things are going to be worst in recruiting after the Steele situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They think their summer Zumba classes are going to give them an edge.

Summer Zumba classes would represent a step UP from what they ACTUALLY did.

Pool wrasslin'.

I'm not making that up.

Summer Zumba classes would represent a step UP from what they ACTUALLY did.

Pool wrasslin'.

I'm not making that up.

Wow. There are no words.

Advertisement
Back