66BF7EC8-366A-422E-88FE-CFA6A9C31EFD.jpeg
C2F49480-0A8B-42B2-A9DD-AD07B55BC21C.jpeg
C6572D4E-EC80-4B77-B88E-AD043062BCD3.jpeg
39F4E300-77BD-4AF6-A7D1-E1781685C178.png
36240A81-E005-48F5-87AB-F0DEC0F55C12.jpeg
C41D006D-D154-407E-A29F-B935CC537858.png
049CD1D7-0B2A-4E41-9FC7-AF8C79E6035F.jpeg

Advertisement
These fu<ks are really to much man! They begrudgingly kind of admit that our TEs are better and we all know it’s not even close as we have future first rounders at that position while they have late round unsigned free agents in there room. But the real sickening part is they actually think there running back room is better then ours! I mean you can’t make this **** up, there room is headlined by a guy who runs a 4.8 at best but most likely a 4.9 backed up by a bunch of 3 stars, versus our room that is littered with blue chip 4 and 5 stars. Smh there so ****** stupid and can’t wait till we smash there faces in.

Last edited:

Lmao they're better at every offensive position than TE???

QB- I'll give them the edge because Franks is a 3rd year starter
RB- I like our RB much more than theirs
WR- ok you wanna have a wash? Sure but I'll add this if our WR had better stats last year with Malik/Perry throwing in an inept Richt offense then I hate to see what stats we have with a more accurate QB and OC.
TE- us by a mile
OL- I'm gonna give Miami the slight edge here. Feel like our guys have had some more game experience vs theirs

Advertisement
Lmao they're better at every offensive position than TE???

QB- I'll give them the edge because Franks is a 3rd year starter
RB- I like our RB much more than theirs
WR- ok you wanna have a wash? Sure but I'll add this if our WR had better stats last year with Malik/Perry throwing in an inept Richt offense then I hate to see what stats we have with a more accurate QB and OC.
TE- us by a mile
OL- I'm gonna give Miami the slight edge here. Feel like our guys have had some more game experience vs theirs
Lol. One guy said conflicting things in the same post and then another one gives us a slight edge now but says theirs will be better by season’s end. Keep in mind that Pitts has practiced a bunch at WR and Krull hasn’t played TE in like 5 years as he was playing baseball I believe.

Advertisement

You’re right. These delusional turds in their reptile echo chamber have convinced themselves that they’re winning by four, five or six scores. Garbage time to be no later than the fourth quarter and possibly early in the third quarter.

I mean, you would think that they were talking about playing an FCS school like Georgia Southern.

Oh wait......

74879A69-7E29-45F5-9440-1D687DD064B1.gif

I can understand viewing things with fan glasses on. When you've seen a whole lot of film on your team and little on the opposition, you tend to remember the few outstanding plays your guys made. However, failing to see that you have a bias and posting your grossly skewed view as a condescending, overconfident statement of fact is so prototypical of a gator fan.

I can understand viewing things with fan glasses on. When you've seen a whole lot of film on your team and little on the opposition, you tend to remember the few outstanding plays your guys made. However, failing to see that you have a bias and posting your grossly skewed view as a condescending, overconfident statement of fact is so prototypical of a gator fan.
I couldn’t put it any more perfectly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously, enough already. Stop calling Canes *** in here and/or doing other detrimental shît. Take that to another thread.

RVA, I've tried and I've tried - but you can't say Gators out loud without saying ***.

Seriously. Try it!

And if you want to say G'day like an Aussie - you say "Good Eye." Try it!

I think I'm hooked on Phonics. Phonaks. Fonakks.

Advertisement
Back