Tears Gator Tears

The real gator logic is how much stars and the blue chip ratio matter until the other team’s position group is higher in both (see, TEs, RBs, WRs). Then it goes out the window.
Amazing isn’t it. I’ve said it before... they’re like my ex-wife, during our divorce, changing the rules as they go to fit their own narrative.

Advertisement
Summer Zumba classes would represent a step UP from what they ACTUALLY did.

Pool wrasslin'.

I'm not making that up.

This reminds me of the movie "The Ladies Man." Will Farrell plays a closet *** dude who's a former greco roman wrasslin champion that wants to oil up all his male friends. This is even worse considering they are in a swimming pool. I wonder what else goes on in the deep end?!?!

LOL
1566229319173.png

Advertisement
The AP Poll was just released and the gaytor is ranked #8 in the AP and we are not ranked in the Top 25. Perfect.
Absolutely perfect. They have no excuses. Love that they think this is a walk in the park and nothing more than a tune-up game for the vaunted SEC schedule. There is nowhere for them to hide and no excuses to be had. When we win, they are going to turn on their team in a hot minute. Will be fun to watch. They could very well lose to 2 unranked teams this year between us, Kentucky, and Mizz, ( I'll throw in FSU or TN just because it wouldnt completely shock me).

The AP Poll was just released and the gaytor is ranked #8 in the AP and we are not ranked in the Top 25. Perfect.

My god this is setting up like our season last year... they're ranked 8th coming off a 10 win season full of confidence going against us who are unranked although LSU was 25th. We have a new QB just like LSU did with a really stout defense.

Absolutely perfect. They have no excuses. Love that they think this is a walk in the park and nothing more than a tune-up game for the vaunted SEC schedule. There is nowhere for them to hide and no excuses to be had. When we win, they are going to turn on their team in a hot minute. Will be fun to watch. They could very well lose to 2 unranked teams this year between us, Kentucky, and Mizz, ( I'll throw in FSU or TN just because it wouldnt completely shock me).
Exactly. I love this. They have no excuses. The worst thing for them is that they have talked themselves up and us down to the point where anything less than them blowing us out is a failure for them. Imagine what a loss for them does to gaytor world. I don’t think we’re equipped to handle the flow of Tears.

Advertisement
Exactly. I love this. They have no excuses. The worst thing for them is that they have talked themselves up and us down to the point where anything less than them blowing us out is a failure for them. Imagine what a loss for them does to gaytor world. I don’t think we’re equipped to handle the flow of Tears.
From your mouth to G_d's ears.

Advertisement

RVA, I'm gonna round up some $$$ in order to send you several cases of Gatorade, an 8 ball, and a hand masseuse for the days on end you're gonna have to stay awake to log the amount of tears on August 25.

They really dont see themselves losing at all. When they lose there could possibly be a few suicides in Gainesville.

Advertisement
They really dont see themselves losing at all. When they lose there could possibly be a few suicides in Gainesville.
It’s something else. I could see them feeling that way if they had the Teblow championship team or if we were taking our 2001 team to play this gaytor team, I could see us thinking the same but they’re not on that level and we will be better than people think just on an improvement in offense and our offense improving is guaranteed. I still don’t see us talking about blowing out a rival the way they dismissively do.

It’s something else. I could see them feeling that way if they had the Teblow championship team or if we were taking our 2001 team to play this gaytor team, I could see us thinking the same but they’re not on that level and we will be better than people think just on an improvement in offense and our offense improving is guaranteed. I still don’t see us talking about blowing out a rival the way they dismissively do.

There is just something different about this game. Don’t forget, in the Teblow game we had them sweating into the fourth quarter.

This is going to be very interesting. There will, literally, be no other ranked, or close-to-ranked teams playing that day. I'm not sure if AP or any other polls will re-rank after the game, but if they do, I will be interested to see how much the move Florida down and Miami up when Miami wins. Sometimes, you don't see the winner vault over the loser in Week 1 games.

Advertisement
Back