Tears Gator Tears

One quick OT comment. Great movie with 2 completely different levels. You can watch it as a fun and mindless, but very entertaining science fiction romp.

Or you can delve a little into the anti-fascist and anti-authoritarian aspects. There is some very real **** imagery as well as well written, not completely obvious, ****, or at the very least authoritarian/fascist dialogue. If you look at it from this level, he is mocking the authoritarian aspects, and the whole concept of the war against the “bugs”. From this viewpoint it’s a slightly complex movie.

The director i believe is a Dutchman who would either remember, or through his parents been told about the occupation of Holland. If I am correct about him and his backstory

The author of the book was also a strong anti-establishment guy, but more on the conservative end of the political spectrum. If I remember correctly about those two men.
What movie?

Advertisement
This is going to be very interesting. There will, literally, be no other ranked, or close-to-ranked teams playing that day. I'm not sure if AP or any other polls will re-rank after the game, but if they do, I will be interested to see how much the move Florida down and Miami up when Miami wins. Sometimes, you don't see the winner vault over the loser in Week 1 games.

Would be very surprised if there's another vote after this weekend. I don't think there will be another poll vote until after the true week 1, not week 0.

IMO, if Miami wins, they'll be ranked ahead of Florida. But it will be very close, within a spot or two either way.

For example, if Miami wins I could see jumping up to about #15 and Florida dropping from #8 to #16, something like that. If Miami wins, they'll be very close to one another after Week 1.

Would be very surprised if there's another vote after this weekend. I don't think there will be another poll vote until after the true week 1, not week 0.

IMO, if Miami wins, they'll be ranked ahead of Florida. But it will be very close, within a spot or two either way.

For example, if Miami wins I could see jumping up to about #15 and Florida dropping from #8 to #16, something like that. If Miami wins, they'll be very close to one another after Week 1.
I’m curious when they have an 8th ranked team playing a team ranked 29, how much the point spread on a “neutral” site would ordinarily be vs what it is for this game.

Advertisement
It was in the post I quoted. Starship Troopers.

But let’s drop it before the guy who believes a super corny gangster movie is real shows up and calls us ghey af.
lol
Please link up the post where I called any other poster ***. I’ll wait.
I’m starting to think you maybe RVA-Canes ex-wife the way you’re changing up facts to lies to fit your bullishít narrative so I suggest untwisting your thong and get over it. It’s GAME WEEK.

752E84BE-9ADA-4F2B-A654-56A9EE24BD4A.png
399D2C30-4934-4473-9A51-575015B935C8.png

I have no words left to describe the blatant and utter delusion of the **** fan base.

Advertisement
The only way franks is throwing for 250 a game is if the gator is getting blown out so much, they have to resort to throwing the ball every down. What these mongoloids don't realize is that with their offense, it's in their best interest to throw as little as possible. If franks has to put the ball in the air less than 20 times, that means their running the ball the way they want and are probably winning. If franks has to throw it 40 times, it's bad news for them.

lol
Please link up the post where I called any other poster ***. I’ll wait.
I’m starting to think you maybe RVA-Canes ex-wife the way you’re changing up facts to lies to fit your bullishít narrative so I suggest untwisting your thong and get over it. It’s GAME WEEK.
She literally operated that way. It was like she set out these rules for me to follow and then when she wanted to do something that conflicted with the rules, she just did what she wanted with some justification. If I did that. I was the devil.

Anyhow, I’m not pointing fingers as I’ve seen you also show some restraint when the issue kept getting rehashed, which I appreciate This squabbling just needs to end in here.

Advertisement
She literally operated that way. It was like she set out these rules for me to follow and then when she wanted to do something that conflicted with the rules, she just did what she wanted with some justification. If I did that. I was the devil.

Anyhow, I’m not pointing fingers as I’ve seen you also show some restraint when the issue kept getting rehashed, which I appreciate This squabbling just needs to end in here.
Just a kind reminder - I never directed a post to this clown. They saw my post, which was addressing the absurdity of a meme representing the sticking “an opinion” up their own *** with a U logo on it (an utter failure in an attempt to be witty, IMO) and got triggered enough to pick an e-fight with me.

Just a kind reminder - I never directed a post to this clown. They saw my post, which was addressing the absurdity of a meme representing the sticking “an opinion” up their own *** with a U logo on it (an utter failure in an attempt to be witty, IMO) and got triggered enough to pick an e-fight with me.

Bltch you got triggered when I badmouthed your favorite gheyboi movie. Why don’t you just STFU. You have way more post about this and anyone else, because you’re a triggered queerboy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back