Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Both y'all stfu just stop responding it doesn't matter

Gator tears not tears

Seems like that other clown is the one that swallows LOL sorry. I’m done now

I’m definitely not trying to be petty here, but count this disruptor’s posts versus mine. At least double. And then he has to throw this last one too. I kept my mouth shut I was done. All just because I trashed a movie

Seems like that other clown is the one that swallows LOL sorry. I’m done now
This is how it continues. I think you did some ok things in here, as I can see how yesterday it could feel like piling on, and then there are some things that weren’t ideal for this thread so when does it stop? If you throw out an attack and then say you’re done, that’s not reasonable. No one wants to just walk away. I’m trying to be a good host too.

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz in case people forgot how this thread is supposed to run, can you please keep an eye on it? Hopefully, it will settle down shortly.
Here’s what I promise to do:

I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what your rep is, I’ll boot you from the thread if you start crap or continue it. Perpetuation is just as much of an issue as initiation. Holy crap some of you are 9 years old. Get your bog boy panties bunched elsewhere.

I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what your rep is, I’ll boot you from the thread if you start crap or continue it. Perpetuation is just as much of an issue as initiation. Holy crap some of you are 9 years old. Get your bog boy panties bunched elsewhere.
749A52AF-5B90-41CE-A045-ACFAD2140183.gif

Advertisement

“bog boy panties”, hahaha.

Advertisement
In Gainesville, there's a team there called the Gators,
No brains, their skulls filled with mashed Taters.

Them fat girls there, can't find big enough shorts,
The Goober-smoochers there, they all love their jorts,

And they can't clap their hands without spazzin'

They lie, then brag, and on gameday they choke,
Cause Gators, to the Canes, are only a joke,

Gators show up on gameday by the dozens,
With wives, and girlfriends of theirs called cousins.

And they weep when Hurricanes start their razzin'

In Gainesville, there's a team there called the Gators,
No brains, their skulls filled with mashed Taters.

Them fat girls there, can't find big enough shorts,
The Goober-smoochers there, they all love their jorts,

And they can't clap their hands without spazzin'

They lie, then brag, and on gameday they choke,
Cause Gators, to the Canes, are only a joke,

Gators show up on gameday by the dozens,
With wives, and girlfriends of theirs called cousins.

And they weep when Hurricanes start their razzin'
that was horrible

Advertisement

I would ask what bog boy panties are, but I do not want to initiate or perpetuate anything.

Irregardless, I would like to imagine that bog boy panties are something the Gaytors will be soiling on Saturday.

Advertisement
Back