Tears Gator Tears

That’s like my favorite movie. Bad accents and all.

It’s so epically bad, it’s good.

I just wonder if the other actors had to wear spit guards on their faces when Pacino was around.

715C2F53-5837-42F0-98BB-BE548E6A52DE.gif

Advertisement
Oh look, more gaytor Maths. I’ll provide a link here:

So if someone can stomach reading it, I’m curious when looking at the chart below, how when we grade out with an advantage, does it become advantage gaytor or break even?

1529337E-F711-4124-BEB3-4E9E40FC9FF5.png

Last edited:
Advertisement

So if someone can stomach reading it, I’m curious in looking see the chart below, how when we grade out with an advantage, it becomes advantage gaytor or break even?

View attachment 94227

I don’t even know what the statistical methodology is here, but just looking at these numbers this is basically a wash all the way.

I certainly don’t see any gaytor dominance. But you know that’s how gaytor logicz works

So if someone can stomach reading it, I’m curious in looking see the chart below, how when we grade out with an advantage, it becomes advantage gaytor or break even?

View attachment 94227

I see they left out TE. And I like how their WR room is the super most bestest talented group in the history of the world.

I don’t even know what the statistical methodology is here, but just looking at these numbers this is basically a wash all the way.

I certainly don’t see any gaytor dominance. But you know that’s how gaytor logicz works
I see some areas that appear to give us the raw advantage and then when they show the “adjusted“ number, magically they are better than us almost every time.

So if someone can stomach reading it, I’m curious when looking at the chart below, how when we grade out with an advantage, does it become advantage gaytor or break even?

View attachment 94227
I’m okay with this. It doesn’t take into effect Richt was our coach and the team gave zero ***** against Wisconsin, shading those numbers.

Advertisement
So this is the starting line up table that this guy based the entirety of his gator mathz from. Calling KJ, Dallas, Harley first time starters and using that as counts against them (even though all of these guys are at least 3rd year vets with numerous quality snaps under their belts). Also, on defense, they are counting Pinckney twice at DE and LB for some reason. Not to mention Amari Carter has also logged numerous quality snaps and is now a junior. Finally, at no time does this guy even take into account the two deep. It’s as if he thinks this game will be played on madden and will have no need to rotate your starters.

So, from the very outset, without even trying to pick apart this jort mathz, I can conclusively say that this guys analysis is deeply flawed and therefore completely invalid.

The delusion is unreal and I can’t wait to stomp these turds on 8/24.

Attachments

• 4A2306AB-C614-4707-9FF2-DFDE0A991E96.jpeg
    4A2306AB-C614-4707-9FF2-DFDE0A991E96.jpeg
    519.1 KB · Views: 39
So this is the starting line up table that this guy based the entirety of his gator mathz from. Calling KJ, Dallas, Harley first time starters and using that as counts against them (even though all of these guys are at least 3rd year vets with numerous quality snaps under their belts). Also, on defense, they are counting Pinckney twice at DE and LB for some reason. Not to mention Amari Carter has also logged numerous quality snaps and is now a junior. Finally, at no time does this guy even take into account the two deep. It’s as if he thinks this game will be played on madden and will have no need to rotate your starters.

So, from the very outset, without even trying to pick apart this jort mathz, I can conclusively say that this guys analysis is deeply flawed and therefore completely invalid.

The delusion is unreal and I can’t wait to stomp these turds on 8/24.

Again, I would point out JUST ONE absolutely insane thing on that breakdown.

The Gaytors have Krull, a tight end who played minor league baseball for years and has played ONE year of college football (single digits in receptions), rated at a 0.92 for talent, and then he gets 95% of that number (presumably because he is a junior).

On the other hand, Miami is cursed to have the terrible Brevin Jordan, whose talent is a 0.982, but he only gets 90% of that, because he is a sophomore, even though he had more receptions last year THAN THE ENTIRE RETURNING GAYTOR TIGHT END ROOM.

Sure. Makes sense. If you just invent a fake talent number for a baseball player, and then give him the benefit of the doubt of being a junior (with almost zero production), then he is the statistical equivalent of an elite sophomore tight end who has already proven his ability.

Perfect. Gaytor Mathz. Gaytor Logicz.

Advertisement
This has to be a parody account. No way he is serious. Look at the look on his face in his profile pic.
Scooter Magruder is a parody YouTube account. I don't know what his actual team affiliation is but he's got some really funny college football, NFL, and NBA videos that mostly call out stereotypes of each fan base and etc.

Staying on topic, here's his "Stuff Gators Fans Say" video from a while back. I think he did an updated one that's more recent.

Your assumption is mistaken in that Gaytor Logicz requires a statistical methodology. All that matters is that their numbers are bigger than ours, cause after all, the math checks out. Arbitrary number X > arbitrary number Y, checkmate Manny.

Your assumption is mistaken in that Gaytor Logicz requires a statistical methodology. All that matters is that their numbers are bigger than ours, cause after all, the math checks out. Arbitrary number X > arbitrary number Y, checkmate Manny.

I don’t have the superior intellect to understand gaytor mathz and gaytor logicz. Don’t even get me started on the gaytor flipz TI 3000 calculator. That’s way above my pay grade

Advertisement
Again, I would point out JUST ONE absolutely insane thing on that breakdown.

The Gaytors have Krull, a tight end who played minor league baseball for years and has played ONE year of college football (single digits in receptions), rated at a 0.92 for talent, and then he gets 95% of that number (presumably because he is a junior).

On the other hand, Miami is cursed to have the terrible Brevin Jordan, whose talent is a 0.982, but he only gets 90% of that, because he is a sophomore, even though he had more receptions last year THAN THE ENTIRE RETURNING GAYTOR TIGHT END ROOM.

Sure. Makes sense. If you just invent a fake talent number for a baseball player, and then give him the benefit of the doubt of being a junior (with almost zero production), then he is the statistical equivalent of an elite sophomore tight end who has already proven his ability.

Perfect. Gaytor Mathz. Gaytor Logicz.
This is exactly what I’m talking about. How we go from raw talent advantages turning into “adjusted” advantages for the gaytor.

Advertisement
Back