Tears Gator Tears

I don’t have the superior intellect to understand gaytor mathz and gaytor logicz. Don’t even get me started on the gaytor flipz TI 3000 calculator. That’s way above my pay grade
It's a gaytorLogix Ti83plus I picked up on eBay last year.

It kept saying Kirbys ***** every time I put in a flipz percentage.

Now when I try to get a calculation on the over under...win chances...it keeps saying Mannys *****.

The seller says it's broken...I say its working just fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is exactly what I’m talking about. How we go from raw talent advantages turning into “adjusted” advantages for the gaytor.
It's part of the cycle, never fails with them. I posted about it a few weeks ago. We're less than a week out from gameday so all the posts convincing themselves of their invincibility are starting to be posted. @RVACane, you're about to see the most mind-boggling non-sensical posts on their boards over the next few days.

By the time Friday afternoon or Saturday morning rolls around, they'll start talking about how quality of a win it'll be and how they're dark horse playoff contenders.

Karen from the top rope.

machoman12.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scooter Magruder is a parody YouTube account. I don't know what his actual team affiliation is but he's got some really funny college football, NFL, and NBA videos that mostly call out stereotypes of each fan base and etc.

Staying on topic, here's his "Stuff Gators Fans Say" video from a while back. I think he did an updated one that's more recent.

He went to UiF, so I'd imagine he's a Gator fan.

Advertisement
Scooter Magruder is a parody YouTube account. I don't know what his actual team affiliation is but he's got some really funny college football, NFL, and NBA videos that mostly call out stereotypes of each fan base and etc.

Staying on topic, here's his "Stuff Gators Fans Say" video from a while back. I think he did an updated one that's more recent.

He’s an actual Florida fan, although I don’t think he’s being serious there. He might’ve gone to UF. Dude makes some funny videos though I’ll give him that.

Advertisement
Back