Tears Gator Tears

Look the explanation is simple. The reason the TEs don't get any catches is because UF has such great senior WRs. And the reason that Grimey doesn't get any catches is because UF has such great senior WRs.

Don't you people get it? The Gaytors have the BEST WIDE RECEIVER ROOM in the country. Better than Alabama. Better than Clemson. Better than most NFL teams.

WAKE UP. Nobody can stop the Gaytor passing attack.

Nobody can stop the vaunted **** passing attack......except 🌮 🌭

Advertisement
They think they have the best or one of the 3 best WR rooms in the country.

I look forward to when they lose hearing about:
They shouldn't play us because there is nothing in it for them, they are just validating our team
SEC
The Flop Game
Changing subjects to their other sports teams, as that somehow validates and makes their lack of progress in football better in a football discussion

I look forward to when they lose hearing about:
They shouldn't play us because there is nothing in it for them, they are just validating our team
SEC
The Flop Game
Changing subjects to their other sports teams, as that somehow validates and makes their lack of progress in football better in a football discussion

A24A3E3D-EA34-4B8D-8BF5-3E374A34E087.jpeg

Advertisement
Although arrogant as ****, poster isn't wrong.
He’s absolutely right, as we haven’t been relevant, and that’s the problem with all of the talking they’ve done. They have everything to lose and it’s just magnified now. A loss to us is far more devastating than vice versa, save for an absolute collapse.

If we are irrelevant and we don't matter to the national landscape then why is our game the only game being played???

Why are we still a primetime draw???

I know I know its because of the gators and we are so lucky and should be thankful that we are able to play a SEC team like the gators
We’re relevant for tv ratings but we haven’t really been relevant as a national power in a long time. That said, I don’t think they’re as relevant as they think. Not at this point.

Advertisement
Why do they always talk about the Wisconsin game? I mean clearly the team had given up at that point. Richt wasn't even practicing as much as we should have been. And at that point Diaz was a lame duck coach who was headed to Temple. Was anyone surprised the team was very flat?

We’re relevant for tv ratings but we haven’t really been relevant as a national power in a long time. That said, I don’t think they’re as relevant as they think. Not at this point.

Don’t disagree that we have not been consistently relevant in 15 years, but we were nationally relevant in 2018 going into the final week of the season. We win the Pitt game and we are very likely in the playoffs, even with a loss to Clemson. That’s certainly more recent than the last time the Turds were relevant for even 1 season.

I'm going to have to call BS on the "Miami is irrelevant" claims. Do they think that a loss to UM won't affect their recruiting? Especially in-state kids that may be weighing both programs? Also, Miami is irrelevant on the national stage, why? Because they're currently just outside of the top 25? I'll bet a win over Florida makes Miami "relevant" on the national stage.

Also, let's just say Florida manages to edge Miami in week 0 but Miami ends up winning their next 11 games? You don't think Florida fans will consider the win against Miami something to beat their chest about? Like they won't claim that as a a big win?

Advertisement
We were #2 in the country and undefeated until the last game of the season in 2017. We demolished ND and VTech as underdogs in that time span. We have the turnover chain as the hottest sensation in sports. We blew being the most talked about team in football last season. However, to make it sound as if the Gators are relevant and we are not is way off base. They had a losing record in 2017 and have burned through just as many coaches as we have the past several years. The do not have anywhere near as impressive wins lately as we had in 2017. They got lucky against LSU and blew out a Michigan team that had it's best players sit. They haven't proven squat to act as if they are nationally relevant. The only thing they are relevant about is being on everyone's first to flop list this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A lottttt of people forget that we got screwed in that game late in the 3rd Quarter.... This was the only video I could find and the quality sucks but jump to the 10:24 mark.... 3rd and 9, they are up 9-3 on our 33 with 30 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. I would have taken my chances with a 50yd FG but they throw this sideline pass that is initially called incomplete and then overturned. such a complete and BS call, they essentially found a still shot of him with the ball and his elbow in bounds... as soon as he hits the ground the ball comes flying out.

I was told that the ground cant cause a fumble but can cause an incomplete pass

Advertisement
Back