Tears Gator Tears

I already said I was done. Stop piling on

joker.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
does anyone besides me smell smoke and see that large smoke cloud over the gayville area ?

I have to think it’s coming from all the **** fans thinking at once trying to figure out how to keep this free falling recruiting class from dropping Out of the top 10.

I have t believe that if it came down to giving up a hand or having a top 10 recruiting class there would be thousands of Capt. Hook lookalikes running around that part of the state..

The name yeyo is *** af

The last time I was in that shlthole stadium was back when we played them, I think 2008.

People that complain about Hard Rock Stadium or the how great it is to have an on-campus stadium, or that college atmosphere, have never been to this **** hole. The stadium is pure crap, it’s uncomfortable, the stench of unwashed rednecks is overpowering.

This place has literally zero redeeming qualities
The only good thing about the Swamp is its location. Other than that, it's an average SEC stadium that's lacking in facilities. Say what you want about the fact that we don't have a stadium on campus, but people actually enjoy going to the rock. More than enough food, facilities, tailgating space, and comfortable seating. The club seating takes it to a whole other level.

Advertisement
RVA is starting to get fired up; I love it.

6 days.

They are right where we want them. Overconfident. Talking trash. "Thug U".

With a little bit of luck, I'll be on my way home, near Atlanta, and the screeee-ing I'll be hearing that night is coming all the way from Gainsville.

Advertisement
Back