Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I mean this is the only time we will be playing them for the foreseeable future.. you really think he was going to impact our game that much? I know it’ll be fun to troll and all but if it’s just him i don’t think it makes too big of a difference.. unless he was pegged to start and his back up is buns lol

What in the ****? Who cares about any of this? We’re talking about a top 100 recruit leaving their program under poor terms. This should be ******* Mozart to your ears. If ANYTHING bad happens to these ****suckers, I don’t care if it’s from a kid farting in class to Dan Mullen ******* farm animals...ANYTHING...it’s a huge deal. Cause **** em, that’s why.

I mean this is the only time we will be playing them for the foreseeable future.. you really think he was going to impact our game that much? I know it’ll be fun to troll and all but if it’s just him i don’t think it makes too big of a difference.. unless he was pegged to start and his back up is buns lol
It’ll hurt recruiting. We compete with them for recruits often. That’s enough for me to be happy about.

Not so funny now, huh mf’ers?
This goes out to all the mfing Lakeland gator trailer park loving players.
212A067D-3A10-4B55-A989-BB6ADE7E89D8.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm hearing, take it from what it's worth, that 5 Gators could be involved. Idk, we'll see

I’m hearing they’re finally going to reopen the investigation into Aaron Hernandez and Reggie Nelson cold-bloodedly shooting up a car in the middle of the street in Gainesville, shooting the driver in the head.

I heard they will be investigating the fact that the your turds athletic department helped cover up this crime in conjunction with the GPD. There are records of meetings with the A.D., Urbs, and the GPD leading to the investigation into Hernandez and Nelson being shut down.

I’m sure since you’re such a fan, you do realize that this actually did happen. It’s sort of an open secret in Gainesville, as I’m sure you know.

Advertisement
Ga 247 board reporting Steele was involved in the rape with the QB. Legitimate source too.
Oh dam. That ain't good for him. I remember a lot of us on here wanted us to get involved with him. I guess being at ufag can turn anyone into a loser. Won't pass too much judgement until we get real news

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s definitely going to be some holes punched in trailer walls all over redneck Florida tomorrow

I hope not, punching through the wall of trailer is....well....outside, It's the rainy season, last thing we need is FEMA being called in because Cletus and Billy drowned in their own water beds. Now we're using tax dollars to go rescue cletus all bc some kid donkey punched two busted swamp chicks. For all we know it could've been a backwoods nose job. Glory Anne's nose has probably been crooked for years.

Advertisement
Back