Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yeah a few Canes fans that troll on twitter are saying that something is going down.. all fingers pointing towards UF since some FSU trolls are laughing as well. If it’s just Steele tho is it really that big of a deal?
Agree, seems like an awful lot of commotion if it’s just Steele leaving the program tbh.

Considering he was the only composite Top 100 kid they signed, yes.
I mean this is the only time we will be playing them for the foreseeable future.. you really think he was going to impact our game that much? I know it’ll be fun to troll and all but if it’s just him i don’t think it makes too big of a difference.. unless he was pegged to start and his back up is buns lol

Advertisement
I mean this is the only time we will be playing them for the foreseeable future.. you really think he was going to impact our game that much? I know it’ll be fun to troll and all but if it’s just him i don’t think it makes too big of a difference.. unless he was pegged to start and his back up is buns lol
Maybe not our game so much but he was a blue chipper

Advertisement
Maybe not our game so much but he was a blue chipper
Yeah that’s what I’m saying tho, like ayyy we can troll them but i never saw him making a difference in our game lol. at first he was the only name spoken tho so it seemed dumb that there was a lot of commotion behind it.. now looks like multiple players so now all the commotion makes sense

Advertisement
“We don’t have a firm grasp yet on what’s happening, simple as that. The buzz is that Steele will be transferring, what’s unclear is whether (assuming it’s true) it’s his family unhappy with some of the recent goings-on at UF (obviously the Jalon Jones situation with Steele’s name being involved in that and the recent Brian Edwards arrest) or there’s more to the story. Or even if this is completely unrelated to the Jalon Jones incident.
When we find out, you’ll know. We’re not holding back some info for no reason. But we’re also not going to report without knowing what we’re reporting.”

Steele was already their #4, would hurt them for sure.

“We don’t have a firm grasp yet on what’s happening, simple as that. The buzz is that Steele will be transferring, what’s unclear is whether (assuming it’s true) it’s his family unhappy with some of the recent goings-on at UF (obviously the Jalon Jones situation with Steele’s name being involved in that and the recent Brian Edwards arrest) or there’s more to the story. Or even if this is completely unrelated to the Jalon Jones incident.
When we find out, you’ll know. We’re not holding back some info for no reason. But we’re also not going to report without knowing what we’re reporting.”

Steele was already their #4, would hurt them for sure.

What did Jalon Jones do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back