Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You're right...that's exactly what I meant. I've said on here before on some other cases that I was a LEO in Florida about 8 years ago. I know from my experience that once the hand(s) go on the neck it's usually bumped up to an aggravated charge.
does the state attorney bump it up because it was charged as a misdemeanor and i am sure the police knew where he grabbed her. for the record i have zero tolerance for ever laying a hand on a woman but i could see how misdemeanor battery could result from a lot of situations and that when things cool down charges end up getting dropped.

does the state attorney bump it up because it was charged as a misdemeanor and i am sure the police knew where he grabbed her. for the record i have zero tolerance for ever laying a hand on a woman but i could see how misdemeanor battery could result from a lot of situations and that when things cool down charges end up getting dropped.
Yes in a lot of cases the charges don't end up with a prosecution...especially with family and close loved ones.

As for who bumps up the charge. I am sure a prosecutor can do that by looking at the probable cause avidavit. But...really if there is probable cause for the aggravated battery charge...it should be originally charged as aggravated battery by the arresting officer.

That's why I said I want to see the arrest report. I wonder if enough was there to warrant a felony charge at the time of arrest and not just simple domestic battery.

They call us Thug U and call FSU the Criminoles, without realizing the only extracurricular activity to do in Gainesville is commit crime😂
DF9FD70C-B5B4-4548-AC90-6FBF349F7B72.png

Advertisement
Gaytors fans NEVER miss a chance to display their racism.

Swag/bling/gold teeth. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Meanwhile, Gaytors have a sexual assault incident and a domestic violence incident in the last month.

But, yeah...gold teeth...
And didn’t their goofy coach take a pic squatting with 2 of their incoming Fr pointing at their gold teeth?

For a recruiting class that is ranked higher than their class, in May before the new HC has even coached his first game. Their class was absolute garbage around this time last year and the sky was falling on their board. Yet, this looks like the Al Golden Miami with a Top 5 recruiting class in May, with many top targets still left on the board. He's having a blast being an unapologetic homer after 2 4-8 seasons in the past 5 years.

Advertisement
View attachment 84841

View attachment 84842

For a recruiting class that is ranked higher than their class, in May before the new HC has even coached his first game. Their class was absolute garbage around this time last year and the sky was falling on their board. Yet, this looks like the Al Golden Miami with a Top 5 recruiting class in May, with many top targets still left on the board. He's having a blast being an unapologetic homer after 2 4-8 seasons in the past 5 years.

Didn't Al Golden beat UF? Asking for a friend.

View attachment 84841

View attachment 84842

Fvck Stampenis.

9 months before National Signing Day, Miami has 4 3-star verbals and Florida has 4 3-star verbals.

Florida has a 3-star Defensive End who is listed at 211 pounds. Florida has a WR that is so slow that nobody will post his 40 time. Florida has a QB from GAINESVILLE. Florida has a guy who doesn't even play a particular position.

My lord, we can make any 3-star look bad if we try hard enough.

Stampenis needs to worry about UF's commit list and stop analyzing Miami's.

Advertisement
View attachment 84841

View attachment 84842

Advertisement
Gaytors fans NEVER miss a chance to display their racism.

Swag/bling/gold teeth. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Meanwhile, Gaytors have a sexual assault incident and a domestic violence incident in the last month.

But, yeah...gold teeth...
Wonder how they reconcile that with their desire to use Kodak Black and Jordan brand to appeal to recruits. The most transparent bunch of racist hicks in CFB.

Yeah a few Canes fans that troll on twitter are saying that something is going down.. all fingers pointing towards UF since some FSU trolls are laughing as well. If it’s just Steele tho is it really that big of a deal?

Advertisement
Back