Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocked he hasn't blocked me yet.....

Shocked he hasn't blocked me yet.....

View attachment 84888

Oh THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S you on Twitter lol. I see my UM friend RT'ing you all the time.

Let me use the line about them that they use about UGA: “House of Cards!”

Right instead of being out here trolling UGA about spring game attendance (yea you Mullen) and our fans trolling FSU with 5/7 day and UGA fans with 14000 day, need to make sure our own football program can stay out of trouble for ONE offseason.

Advertisement
Oh THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S you on Twitter lol. I see my UM friend RT'ing you all the time.

Right instead of being out here trolling UGA about spring game attendance (yea you Mullen) and our fans trolling FSU with 5/7 day and UGA fans with 14000 day, need to make sure our own football program can stay out of trouble for ONE offseason.

No that's not me lol. I don't tweet or retweet very often just kinda follow for news. I've seen a lot of people with the same picture I have of Manny Diaz though

Advertisement
What in the ****? Who cares about any of this? We’re talking about a top 100 recruit leaving their program under poor terms. This should be ******* Mozart to your ears. If ANYTHING bad happens to these ****suckers, I don’t care if it’s from a kid farting in class to Dan Mullen ******* farm animals...ANYTHING...it’s a huge deal. Cause **** em, that’s why.

The turds would chalk it up as a victory that their corches beastiality was now contained to dry land.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back