Tears Gator Tears

Why the **** is there a gator posting in this thread?

It just boggles my mind signing up for an opposing teams website.

In other news. Can someone give me a recap on what has been going on up there or link me to a recap?

Recap:
-Steele rumored to be transferring, he is currently in Cali, unsure if he was involved in what happened with his roomie Jones (already entered name in portal) who was accused of rape or if simply unhappy his name is being associated with it;

- Zipperer and Black may not qualify

- Hill was also involved in the incident with Jones, again unsure if they are looking at him to have been involved, potential violation for not reporting it, or just unhappy his name was linked.

Advertisement
👹

Attachments

• 8399CE12-AB78-48DB-AAB4-3369DBE2DD8A.jpeg
    8399CE12-AB78-48DB-AAB4-3369DBE2DD8A.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 306
This one is one of my favorites “Yes we may be losing the most important cornerstones of our recruiting class but we still will be Top 15” to “Hey it doesn’t matter that we may be losing up to 6 very important guys currently on our team, we just got a CB for a kid”

374BC327-64B9-41E9-A185-EB8408B0EBC1.png

Advertisement
You should post some screenshots from the GatorCountry Steele thread.

They some h0es over there. Anything that's not official, they close and lock the thread which happened with our Steele thread when somebody made a thread asking what's going on.

On some ole "we don't do rumors over here" type of stuff. I got banned over there for a while when I named names in the credit card scam before it became official.

This one is one of my favorites “Yes we may be losing the most important cornerstones of our recruiting class but we still will be Top 15” to “Hey it doesn’t matter that we may be losing up to 6 very important guys currently on our team, we just got a CB for a kid”

View attachment 84903
Unbelievable. They go right to the previous class rank dropping as an issue.

Advertisement
If they really do lose Hill, Steele, and Edwards, they'll have literally 5 corners on their whole roster....1 of them being Marco Wilson, who is coming off an ACL, one being CJ McWilliams, who is AWFUL, and 2 of them are true freshmen who are not EE's.

Miami's WRs should EAT.

CB: Hendo/McWilliams (god help us)
CB: Marco/Elam (lord knows he BETTER be ready)/Kimbrough

So yes, we're going to be hurting again depth wise. Only thing I think they'd do if we got into a bind (say Marco isn't 100% or gets hurt again) is slide Trey Dean back to CB and then John Huggins moves into the STAR role where Dean is slated to start. Basically...do WHATEVER to not have McTrash on the field

Also, even if Brian Edwards is not kicked off, it's not like he was a world beater anyways. I saw him in trail mode more than i wanted to last year.

The funny thing about Black is that there was always a big concern that he would not Qualify but they didn’t give a fvck because it boasted their recruiting rankings. Kid probably should have gone to MSU.
I mean at the end of the day even though I hate the gators I feel bad for the kid imagine wanting to go to a school so bad but then realizing not paying in class your first year or so would stop you from being able to go there. His own fault but that sucks

Advertisement
We need an IMMEDIATE recalculation of Gaytor recruiting class rankings and blue-chip-index numbers. STAT!

I can promise you this: within one hour of the news officially breaking (probably much sooner, but sometimes the internet reception from their fancy neighbor's double-wide doesn't come through right), there will be a thread on each of the various gheytor sites regarding the new class rank.

Lol I'm driving and listening espnu radio and they're making fun of the gators for finally scheduling an out of conference home and home series with Colorado.

They're laughing because we have to wait 10 years for it to happen and the last time they placed out of conference was in 1991 on the road vs Syracuse and lost.

CB: Hendo/McWilliams (god help us)
CB: Marco/Elam (lord knows he BETTER be ready)/Kimbrough

So yes, we're going to be hurting again depth wise. Only thing I think they'd do if we got into a bind (say Marco isn't 100% or gets hurt again) is slide Trey Dean back to CB and then John Huggins moves into the STAR role where Dean is slated to start. Basically...do WHATEVER to not have McTrash on the field

Also, even if Brian Edwards is not kicked off, it's not like he was a world beater anyways. I saw him in trail mode more than i wanted to last year.

Not to be "that guy" but I am not going to laugh at UFs CB depth situation when ours is just as worse. They will be depending on their top 3 guys just like we are it looks like and praying none of them gets hurt or gets into trouble.

Plus Hendo and Marco are local kids so this game is just as personal for them as any game on the schedule. They will be ready.

I know this is "Gator Tears" but you guys lulled me to sleep last year with the "LSU CB depth is shaky at best with Fulton out" narrative and Fulton ended up coming back and we ended up getting our a$$e$ handed to us. Not falling for it again.

That said, I love the fact that Edwards and Steele are looking crazy right now and Marco will be one year removed from an ACL tear just due to the fact that they all played us.

Advertisement
Lol I'm driving and listening espnu radio and they're making fun of the gators for finally scheduling an out of conference home and home series with Colorado.

They're laughing because we have to wait 10 years for it to happen and the last time they placed out of conference was in 1991 on the road vs Syracuse and lost.

Last time they played an out-of-state OOC game and won was 1989.
Last time they played an out-of-state OOC game and won vs a team that finished with a winning record was 1947.

I despise the program and everything associated with it more than I could ever possibly articulate. I wish all of them great harm, genuinely. So I know I'm biased, clearly. But even as a complete impartial outsider, how can you say anything other than this is the softest program in the country? 40 years without playing a road OOC game out of the state. FOURTY?!

Last time they played an out-of-state OOC game and won vs a team that finished with a winning record was 1947.

I despise the program and everything associated with it more than I could ever possibly articulate. I wish all of them great harm, genuinely. So I know I'm biased, clearly. But even as a complete impartial outsider, how can you say anything other than this is the softest program in the country? 40 years without playing a road OOC game out of the state. FOURTY?!

And yet, have still never gone undefeated.

When they cane back from break on the radio after saying that apparently gator fans flooded their message boards crying they play out of conference roadgames every other year vs fsu lol

The host laughed and replied I'm sorry gator fans I meant out of conference road games outside the state of Florida lol

Advertisement
Back