Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Trying to piece things together...Brian Edwards, Jaydon Hill, and Steele could all be gone . makes their secondary scary thin and Marco Wilson is coming off a torn ACL in mid September. Secondary was supposed to be their strength on defense this year. Diwun Black and Zip might not qualify.

Last edited:
I never knew a bunch a vaginas could have dycks

6B827FFA-6592-41B5-9982-3868E27A8ED3.png
:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Why the **** is there a gator posting in this thread?

It just boggles my mind signing up for an opposing teams website.

In other news. Can someone give me a recap on what has been going on up there or link me to a recap?
He is shockingly one of three logical gaytor fans out here. Hasn't started any trouble, gets along with us (for now), he's cool. FOR NOW. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't mind. He doesn't run his mouth

That's true, he doesn't. But this is gaytor tears not gaytor sympathy, props, or home for one sensible gaytor LOL. If he/she is not reveling in the ridicule, disgrace, and every possible negative that could happen to ufag lol then he/she is posting in the wrong thread lol. Let him/her go post in other threads since he/she is so sensible LOL We don't come to gaytor tears for anything even remotely positive or neutral about ufag LOLOLOL

Last edited:
Their board Started off as “why should Steele or Hill be in trouble for JJ” to “Hill and/or Steele are lazy in the weight room and they can’t hack it at Turdsville, Great to get them out now” to finally “USC must be tampering with Steele” all in the last 12 hours.

I think the players that are gone are chris Steele and Jalen Jones the suspected rape. And then I think I saw some where on Twitter that diwuan black and keon zipperer might not qualify

The funny thing about Black is that there was always a big concern that he would not Qualify but they didn’t give a fvck because it boasted their recruiting rankings. Kid probably should have gone to MSU.

Advertisement
Back