Tears Gator Tears

597.jpg

Advertisement
Nah only american made! Go take your empanada chit back to Colombia or Haiti or whatever. Go stick a plantain up your *** while you’re at it👍

In case there was any question this guy was a gator, this should answer it. Spoken like a true Gainesville inbred. And if you’ve been to Gainesville, you know exactly what I’m talking about

In case there was any question this guy was a gator, this should answer it. Spoken like a true Gainesville inbred. And if you’ve been to Gainesville, you know exactly what I’m talking about

Whats funny, though I have Hispanics in my family, I'm not even Hispanic. LMAO I'm black. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm insulted too, I love plantains.

Advertisement
Whats funny, though I have Hispanics in my family, I'm not even Hispanic. LMAO I'm black. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm insulted too, I love plantains.

Who doesn’t like some plantains along side a plate of some tasty ropa vieja. That’s the beauty of diverse south Florida, just the food alone makes it. One night Cuban, another night curry chicken and rice and peas, yummy conch fritters the next night. Shlt, I’ve even had Trinidadian food from a girl that used to like me.

Those inbred are only used to roadkill stew.

I will give anything if we beat those fūcking inbreds on the 24th. Lord I want this so bad.

Last edited:
Who doesn’t like some plantains along side a plate of some tasty ropa vieja. That’s the beauty of diverse south Florida, just the food alone makes it. One night Cuban, another night curry chicken and rice and peas, yummy conch fritters the next night. Shlt, I’ve even had Trinidadian food from a girl that used to like me.

Those inbred are only used to roadkill stew.

I will give anything if we bea those fūcking inbreds on the 24th. Lord I want this so bad.
I won't turn down ropa vieja, but Vaca Frita is my Jam.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t go wrong with vaca frita with moros and christianos
First time I had Vacas Fritas was in a little café on Calle Ocho. My father took me to lunch and said we're going to see how hungry you are son. He ordered Vacas Fritas with Fritas Papas. He spoke Spanish fluently but I had no clue what he was ordering. The waitress brought out this plate the size of a trailer tire and the Fritas Papas were heaped on the plate 6 inches deep at the center.

My father got this **** eatin' grin and said hope you're hungry! I reached for the ketchup and the waitress said in her Cuban/Spanish voice no, no, no, no ketchup! She was right. Took me a while to get to the Vacas Fritas that was underneath all the Fritas Papas, but it was well worth the wait.

Advertisement
First time I had Vacas Fritas was in a little café on Calle Ocho. My father took me to lunch and said we're going to see how hungry you are son. He ordered Vacas Fritas with Fritas Papas. He spoke Spanish fluently but I had no clue what he was ordering. The waitress brought out this plate the size of a trailer tire and the Fritas Papas were heaped on the plate 6 inches deep at the center.

My father got this **** eatin' grin and said hope you're hungry! I reached for the ketchup and the waitress said in her Cuban/Spanish voice no, no, no, no ketchup! She was right. Took me a while to get to the Vacas Fritas that was underneath all the Fritas Papas, but it was well worth the wait.
love these old stories..for my dads 40th birthday we went to see the WWF at the Knight center with friends and then decided to get some dinner. Friend was in construction and was working a job off Calle Ocho, and said I know a perfect place...took us to this great dump. Had a Palomilla steak the size of my head. Think it cost about $4.50 back in 1988...brings back fond memories.

Yes and some of them post here and pretend to be canes fans. The smart ones aren’t as obvious as alien.
I over-thought this one. The Shaq thing was so blatant I thought it was a moronic troll but you're right. No real Cane would ever say they hope a gaytor trucks over one of our players.

Advertisement
Back