Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
@mirvin88, it's really full on gaytarded again over there. They have not much of an OL and they have real questions at Safety and DT, especially with depth though I do think Steele could be good. They don't scare me at TE or QB. I think they're ok elsewhere. Their running backs are not as good as they think and their OL won't help that.

How is there Championship talk going on over there? Am I missing something?

Whoa how would you know what gayter fans do?🤔 you made yourself sound pretty ghey there.
@Canes2082 is the biggest reason why this thread took off to over 900 pages. He was screenshotting tears off their board in VIP for a long time. You wouldn't know that since you have only been on the board for 3 months so know who you're talking to and know where you're at when you're in Gator Tears.

Otherwise, we can make you disappear from here if you want to fûck around in this thread. You wouldn't be the first. Please behave nicely in here.

Advertisement
Whoa how would you know what gayter fans do?🤔 you made yourself sound pretty ghey there.
I am honestly shocked you used the proper spelling of whoa. Read back in this thread, RVA and 2082 are major reasons for this threads continuity. Coming in and claiming that taco hot dog is going to run over shaq? This and other things tell me all I need to know about you.

@Canes2082 is the biggest reason why this thread took off to over 900 pages. He was screenshotting tears off their board in VIP for a long time. You wouldn't know that since you have only been on the board for 3 months so know who you're talking to and know where you're at when you're in Gator Tears.

Otherwise, we can make you disappear from here if you want to fûck around in this thread. You wouldn't be the first. Please behave nicely in here.
🤷🏻‍♂️ Relax bro. You are a god on this board. I humbly ask for your forgiveness 🙏

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back