Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

They have a thread about our depth chart the first day of spring practice. Anyone else find that weird?
I think Luke Stampinis wrote it up as an article. They did that last year where they had numerous threads about their season opening opponent many months in advance.

Advertisement
I love how they're mocking Tates height. As if a 5'10 guy didnt just have probably the greatest statistical year in college football history and now is considered to be the first overall pick.

Obviously not saying Tate will be as good as kyler but if a kid can play doesnt matter his height. This archaic way of thinking is how GM's and college coaches miss out on great players.

Advertisement
I love the comment on “do they really have 5 total OL?”

Yes, that is how many play on the offensive side of a football team at one time.

Also, Tate was not recruited by the new coach. He was recruited by the POS WR coach who couldn’t stop beating his wife.

Advertisement
Lol...no mention of us being absolutely stacked at running back. Not a peep. Our top 4 in that regard start at UF.
It's amazing. The only players they'd want are our 2 TE's. Wasn't long ago that they had a baseball player who hadn't played football in 5 years and Kyle Pitts as better than what we have... Now I read that Pitts is playing WR.

I did not think we would beat LSU last year's opener (I thought Burrows would be a really good QB -- although that is not the reason we lost), but this is a bad matchup for UF. Franks against our defense is the reason why I think we'll win this game and then insert some cliches here about not turning the ball over on offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back