Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Am I missing something? Didn't Grantham leave to Bama or the NFL?

No, Bengals met with him twice and was probably set to take that job but UF came back with an extension and more money.

Sunseri their DL coach from last year went back to Bama because his son I believe is Bama's new DC.

My fav quote is "Dan is gonna have Diaz spinning in circles like Don Brown in the bowl game"

Uhh no you idiots...funny how they omit that 4 of Michigan's starters on defense including 2 probably 1st round players sat out the game. Michigan didn't even want to play in that game, their season ended weeks before that when Ohio State curb stomped thus eliminating them from the CFP.

My fav quote is "Dan is gonna have Diaz spinning in circles like Don Brown in the bowl game"

Uhh no you idiots...funny how they omit that 4 of Michigan's starters on defense including 2 probably 1st round players sat out the game. Michigan didn't even want to play in that game, their season ended weeks before that when Ohio State curb stomped thus eliminating them from the CFP.

Gary will be a top 5-10 pick and Bush is for sure a first rounder. Probably top 20 range for him. UF did beat them pretty badly, but they are pretty delusional to think that's the same Michigan team from all year. Like you said their season ended when Ohio State hung 60+ on them.

Advertisement

TRUTH

They really have A **** THREAD ABOUT OUR DEPTH CHART!!!!
@Alien which one of the porsters is you???
**** gaytor dingleberries.... I hope all the bad things in life happens to that team in that ****hole in Gainesville and their ****** fanbase.
Yup tha gaytas gonna give djnellz a giant cream pie. Enjoy👍

Advertisement

Anybody that uses a bowl game as evidence of really much of anything, should be ignored. They are almost meaningless in terms of extrapolating anything from them.

UF has a fairly average offense last year. A bowl game doesn’t change that. That’s not to say they aren’t going to be elite on offense this year. Maybe they are. But they aren’t anything any team should fear going into the season.

Yup tha gaytas gonna give djnellz a giant cream pie. Enjoy👍
You are a flaming gatasexual.

P.S. no one likes you. Go fondle gaytor ballz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol @ all this **** talk about tate

real classless

especially when jarren is gonna win it
As long as it's a fair and open competition then good for whoever wins it and us too. The gaytes acting like Tate's a no talent dwarf are fooling themselves, he's very talented. And if Jarren beats him out then the gaytes are really in trouble. We cant really judge any of their (Jarren or Kosi) on field play under Mork and Jorn. Let's see what happens with competence behind them.

Advertisement
Back