Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20180731-100928.png

Advertisement
Lol at Chatfield, ole sour puss ninja! This mug was hash tagged, Gators after Dark. Lol. Clearly they take Gaytors to a new level. Somewhere Percy Harvin is turning over in his NFL grave and Tim Tebow is praying for their forgiveness.
Nah the true story behind Tebow breaking his hand was it happened while watching this video "swinging his bat"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Incredibly relevant detail (thanks, Thomas Goldkamp)...

"The July 22 police report notes that Toney told officers he bought the gun from Big Daddy Guns as protection from locals."

This is not "I was out hunting deer". This is not "I just got back from the gun range". This is "I NEED A WEAPON TO PROTECT ME FROM LOCALS". Oh yeah, what locals? You mean the locals who gave you an Enterprise Rent-a-Car discount?

This situation needs to keep mushrooming until the good citizens of Alachua County have all the answers.

Lol at Chatfield, ole sour puss ninja! This mug was hash tagged, Gators after Dark. Lol. Clearly they take Gaytors to a new level. Somewhere Percy Harvin is turning over in his NFL grave and Tim Tebow is praying for their forgiveness.
WTF?!?!?! 😆They are trying too **** hard!

Advertisement
Incredibly relevant detail (thanks, Thomas Goldkamp)...

"The July 22 police report notes that Toney told officers he bought the gun from Big Daddy Guns as protection from locals."

This is not "I was out hunting deer". This is not "I just got back from the gun range". This is "I NEED A WEAPON TO PROTECT ME FROM LOCALS". Oh yeah, what locals? You mean the locals who gave you an Enterprise Rent-a-Car discount?

This situation needs to keep mushrooming until the good citizens of Alachua County have all the answers.

Does this sound like a place where you want to send your kids? Rememeber though Miami is a bad place

This is a massive cluster. How the **** are we having Wild West style shootouts at a major state university? Months after a horrible school tragedy. This is just mind blowing.

I don't even care about the rental car hookups. To me that's small potatoes. Every school has some sort of thing like that. Sucks ours cost us AQM and Grace but whatever. To me the potential for point shaving and throwing games is the REALLY interesting felonious aspect of this.

Mullen in serious jeapordy and he is still yet to coach a game. If I were him I'd start coming down with unspecified "chest pains" like his mentor

Gott **** you hit the nail on the head. When they talk about how recruiting sucks but they'll flip kids after their successful season, they're doubling down on what will be a failure of a season and a battle to flip kids from Vandy.
There working
Gott **** you hit the nail on the head. When they talk about how recruiting sucks but they'll flip kids after their successful season, they're doubling down on what will be a failure of a season and a battle to flip kids from Vandy.
They'll probably flip a few guys from Prarie View and Alaska A&M, and brag how they stole away some gems.

Advertisement
Back