Tears Gator Tears

Lol... They look championship caliber to me.

If they're gonna do stuff like this, if Mullet's gonna squat like an idiot showing off his grill and if their fanboys on gheybait are gonna keep on acting gaytarded... then this thread's got a lot of miles left in the tank.

**** this thread getting 700 miles to the gallon now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Read the article. Then think it through.

Here are the possibilities:

1. NCAA violation - discounts from Enterprise. If these discounts were not being offered to the gen pop and/or students, they qualify as impermissible benefits. These, I do not believe, are secondary or minor violations if confirmed.

2. Even worse, Tay Bang is now claiming that at least one, if not more, turds placed bets or gambled with him. Not only is this a violation of the law, it has to be of interest to the NCAA as well. Questions. Shaving will now dog them. Just look at that video up above. Dude did not want to tackle the guy, was not going to tackle the guy. He literally hung on the blocker for 5 yards just like to avoid the tackle.

3. I believe there are statutes that make it illegal to modify fake guns and make them look real. Maybe someone is familiar with this, I’m not sure. But I know one thing, walking down the street with something that looks like a weapon, especially an assault rifle, is a good way to get shot dead. What would you do if you saw some crazy acting guy with what looked like an assault weapon coming at you or in your yard. If you’re strapped, you’re going to empty your clip into him.

Now., nothing may come of this, but the more that comes out, and the more Tay Bang talks, the more at the very least the GPD and University compliance, as well as University disciplinary, HAS to investigate.

Recruiting wise, they’re even more fūcked today than they were yesterday.

Who would want to be part of this shlt show?

BTW, didn’t they just get out recruited straight up for a guy that ended up choosing Louisiana Lafayette over the turds?

Louisiana Lafayette. Let that sink in.

Advertisement

1. NCAA violation - discounts from Enterprise. If these discounts were not being offered to the gen pop and/or students, they qualify as impermissible benefits. These, I do not believe, are secondary or minor violations if confirmed.

2. Even worse, Tay Bang is now claiming that at least one, if not more, turds placed bets or gambled with him. Not only is this a violation of the law, it has to be of interest to the NCAA as well. Questions. Shaving will now dog them. Just look at that video up above. Dude did not want to tackle the guy, was not going to tackle the guy. He literally hung on the blocker for 5 yards just like to avoid the tackle.

3. I believe there are statutes that make it illegal to modify fake guns and make them look real. Maybe someone is familiar with this, I’m not sure. But I know one thing, walking down the street with something that looks like a weapon, especially an assault rifle, is a good way to get shot dead. What would you do if you saw some crazy acting guy with what looked like an assault weapon coming at you or in your yard. If you’re strapped, you’re going to empty your clip into him.

Now., nothing may come of this, but the more that comes out, and the more Tay Bang talks, the more at the very least the GPD and University compliance, as well as University disciplinary, HAS to investigate.

BTW, didn’t they just get out recruited straight up for a guy that ended up choosing Louisiana Lafayette over the turds?

Point shaving was the first thing I though of when I saw that play.

Advertisement
Bruh what? Lol

Lol at Chatfield, ole sour puss ninja! This mug was hash tagged, Gators after Dark. Lol. Clearly they take Gaytors to a new level. Somewhere Percy Harvin is turning over in his NFL grave and Tim Tebow is praying for their forgiveness.

Who???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back