Tears Gator Tears

Now who do I contact at the NCAA?
Grass.gif

Advertisement
Read the article. Then think it through.

Here are the possibilities:

1. NCAA violation - discounts from Enterprise. If these discounts were not being offered to the gen pop and/or students, they qualify as impermissible benefits. These, I do not believe, are secondary or minor violations if confirmed.

2. Even worse, Tay Bang is now claiming that at least one, if not more, turds placed bets or gambled with him. Not only is this a violation of the law, it has to be of interest to the NCAA as well. Questions. Shaving will now dog them. Just look at that video up above. Dude did not want to tackle the guy, was not going to tackle the guy. He literally hung on the blocker for 5 yards just like to avoid the tackle.

3. I believe there are statutes that make it illegal to modify fake guns and make them look real. Maybe someone is familiar with this, I’m not sure. But I know one thing, walking down the street with something that looks like a weapon, especially an assault rifle, is a good way to get shot dead. What would you do if you saw some crazy acting guy with what looked like an assault weapon coming at you or in your yard. If you’re strapped, you’re going to empty your clip into him.

Now., nothing may come of this, but the more that comes out, and the more Tay Bang talks, the more at the very least the GPD and University compliance, as well as University disciplinary, HAS to investigate.

Recruiting wise, they’re even more fūcked today than they were yesterday.

Who would want to be part of this shlt show?

BTW, didn’t they just get out recruited straight up for a guy that ended up choosing Louisiana Lafayette over the turds?

Louisiana Lafayette. Let that sink in.

Couple of other points to make.

1. Now that "*** Bang" is stating that he was afraid, where is that Gaytor troll "Cookie" who falsely claimed that there was no way to make the elements of Assault? We can all stand around and hypothesize about "tough guys keeping their mouths shut", but *** Bang is singing like a sparrow. ****, he even dropped the details of his Enterprise Rent-a-Car hookup, and that's not even a relevant detail to the "Memorial Day Standoff".

2. Speaking of which, it will be very easy for Enterprise to corroborate the details. This isn't like Peter Warrick and Laverne-and-Shirley Coles getting a 90% discount on merchandise. In order to rent a car, you have to provide your license and other information that would make it easy to pinpoint any "discounts" given. Not to mention the fact that *** Bang probably loses his job over this nonsense.

3. What kind of gambling tear do you have to be on to be a "known gambler" in Hogtown at the age of 21?

4. I told you guys, if you just put some police pressure on this situation, if the (few) good people of Gainesville demanded action and more answers, you would start to see all kinds of nonsense come out of the MDS (Memorial Day Standoff). Now we have potential NCAA sanctions, additional names (Brian Edwards), and new crimes (someone knocking Cleveland the fvck out during the IDS (Independence Day Standoff)).

5. Finally, I know some of you guys, well, your eyes glaze over for the technical legal stuff. But the NCAA has to become interested in the gambling angle if only for the fact that *** Bang has freely given them one piece of the equation (i.e., he gave the players something of value, which you would need to prove something like, you know, point-shaving). I mean, let's think about this. UF was SUPPOSED to be good last year. I know that McSharkfvcker was a human dumpster fire, but the NCAA could easily question why the defending SEC-E champs went 4-7 while a local gambler was getting angrier and angrier. Maybe the point-shaving didn't work out so well. Hmmmmm...

Gaytor Tears in the morning, my favorite...

Wow Mullen has to be thinking "I left MSU for this sh*t?" Can't recruit players are idiots...

And MSU is gonna have a decent team this year too.

Advertisement
Read the article. Then think it through.

Here are the possibilities:

1. NCAA violation - discounts from Enterprise. If these discounts were not being offered to the gen pop and/or students, they qualify as impermissible benefits. These, I do not believe, are secondary or minor violations if confirmed.

2. Even worse, Tay Bang is now claiming that at least one, if not more, turds placed bets or gambled with him. Not only is this a violation of the law, it has to be of interest to the NCAA as well. Questions. Shaving will now dog them. Just look at that video up above. Dude did not want to tackle the guy, was not going to tackle the guy. He literally hung on the blocker for 5 yards just like to avoid the tackle.

3. I believe there are statutes that make it illegal to modify fake guns and make them look real. Maybe someone is familiar with this, I’m not sure. But I know one thing, walking down the street with something that looks like a weapon, especially an assault rifle, is a good way to get shot dead. What would you do if you saw some crazy acting guy with what looked like an assault weapon coming at you or in your yard. If you’re strapped, you’re going to empty your clip into him.

Now., nothing may come of this, but the more that comes out, and the more Tay Bang talks, the more at the very least the GPD and University compliance, as well as University disciplinary, HAS to investigate.

Recruiting wise, they’re even more fūcked today than they were yesterday.

Who would want to be part of this shlt show?

BTW, didn’t they just get out recruited straight up for a guy that ended up choosing Louisiana Lafayette over the turds?

Louisiana Lafayette. Let that sink in.

Very comprehensive view bro. You talking about an empty swamp this season. How they can get their money back for season tix.

As the **** show in gayturdsville get even shyttier, at least they'll have someone to blame - Wyle E. Coyote.

Advertisement
I dare anybody on here to roll up on anybody with an air soft rifle then chase them and then tell the arresting officer that there is nothing there that constitutes assault.
That’s if you don’t get shot first.

So notorious area gambler *** Bang works at Enterprise and is paying off gambling winnings with discounts on Ford Fiestas??? Only in Turdsville

Reactions from Thomas Goldkamp (below)...look at this piece of garbage try to spin this:

"Some key takeaways from me after sorting through it, keeping in mind I have records requests in for the reports in question but don't have them just yet:

-- As far as any sort of charges go, there have been none yet. The incident report Tay Bangs filed that this most recent news story is based on is listed as closed, so unlikely there will be any charges filed, I would say.

-- That makes this a matter of whether illegal benefits were provided. I can tell you almost everyone in town gets a free upgrade from Enterprise, so depending on what sort of discounts Lewis and (presumably Edwards) were getting, if they even were getting them, it probably amounts to very little. But it'll likely take some follow-up on compliance's end.

-- The troubling part here, as I said with the first incident, is that players are around guns. Whether airsoft or real, it's a bad look. I have some doubts about whether the rifle found in Toney's traffic stop was a real firearm, I would like to see the report on that. In any case, unless GPD was covering for him, no civil traffic citation or any sort of criminal citation for the firearm was issued. So if it's real, it seems it was likely properly registered. The only problem then is with Dan Mullen, because that's one of his no-go rules.

-- That leaves pretty much the student conduct board as the only other relevant part here. Not sure what all will happen with that, but with Toney and Campbell being the rifle bearers, at least Cleveland and Wells won't be subject to a repeat offense. Not sure any of the student conduct stuff would result in lost playing time if I had to guess."

OK, let's break this down.

1. Incident report closed - yeah, how did that work out for Rapeist Winston a year later? Again, I'm not saying that anything in particular will come of this (i.e., criminal charges), but this "closed incident report" is from 8 weeks ago and the public is just now learning about how this was swept under the carpet.

2. "Almost everyone in town gets a free upgrade from Enterprise". WTF does this mean? I don't care if everyone who orders an economy car gets to drive an SUV, that is fundamentally different from a guy giving DISCOUNTED PRICES to football players. I think it's time for Enterprise corporate to simply shut down their Gainesville locations, or for the Enterprise shareholders to demand accountability.

3. "Whether airsoft or real, it's a bad look." BAD LOOK? A black man was shot in his car by police when he disclosed that he had a gun and was simply trying to show them his permit. Now you have a football player in Gainesville driving around with an unsecured rifle in his back seat? YES THAT IS ILLEGAL. Gaytor apologists who are trying to focus on the "permit" issue have overlooked the CONCEALED weapon issue. Just to quote one of the first Google results: "Florida generally allows a person 18 years of age or older to possess a concealed firearm within the interior of a private vehicle, without a license, if the firearm or other weapon is securely encased or is otherwise not readily accessible for immediate use." So far, the report says the rifle was simply in the back seat, which would be a violation of the law if it was NOT "securely encased" (i.e., in a bag or case) and/or it was "readily accessible for immediate use" (i.e., Toney could have easily reached into the back seat to get the rifle).

4. And what about this: "I have some doubts about whether the rifle found in Toney's traffic stop was a real firearm"? So now Thomas Goldkamp is a legal expert? He has inside information that the rifle was not "real"? WTF?

5. "Not sure any of the student conduct stuff would result in lost playing time"? Yeah, THAT'S THE JOB OF THE COACH TO SUSPEND THE PLAYERS FROM GAME TIME. F$U had to pass a rule requiring Blobby Bowden to suspend his criminal players.

This stuff in Gainesville is ridiculous. You've got Gaytor fans acting as if the Gainesville cops are hard-asses, but in reality, they let a football player drive away (after attempting to evade them) with a rifle in his back seat. Gaytor players have repeatedly been given the benefit of the doubt by Gainesville cops, even before serial killer Aaron Hernandez was shooting up the town. One of these days, some Gaytor football player will be shot dead by a cop because he has an airsoft rifle, or a frying pan, or one of the many items that supposedly puts cops "in fear for their lives", yet you can be certain that Thomas Goldkamp will dutifully point out that "it isn't illegal to own a frying pan" or some similar nonsense.

Pathetic.

So notorious area gambler *** Bang works at Enterprise and is paying off gambling winnings with discounts on Ford Fiestas??? Only in Turdsville
Don’t forget the Toyota Prius...that’s like taking an Escalade through town

Advertisement
Another gem. I was unaware that Gainesville was some sort of huge metropolis, where kids who dream of becoming big-city cops move so that they can pursue a job in high-end law enforcement. Sooo, so different than that Tuscaloosa cow town....

GatorTee
  • (498)
  • 67 months
9 hours ago

No, I'd like cops to do their jobs in other college towns, not just in Gainesville​
\
I wonder if it has anything to do w/ where most of our GPD officers grew up/ get hired from?
I mean in a small town like Tuscaloosa- I'm sure most of their hires are locals and Bama grads that have been fans most of their lives.
That is a controlled environment and not surprised we don't hear a ton of negative news coming out of there.

Advertisement
Well, it's hit the national radar. Let's see if anything comes of this.

FAN-tastic.

Hey, you want to hear a hilarious joke, an oldie-but-a-goodie? Remember that one time, when Gaytor fans told us that only 2 UF players had committed credit card fraud, and that not much was going to come out of that incident?

Yeah, wasn't that a real knee-slapper?

Gotta tweet this video out. Tag their AD, President, NCAA. Throw in a Parkland hashtag. Weapons at school.

All these guys need to be expelled from any 4 year institution. And they should be facing felony charges.

Actually, you are correct, its our tax dollars that pay for them. They do need to be expelled ASAP.

Advertisement
Back