Tears Gator Tears

This is just the basest bunch of nonsense that gets invented year after year after year...

1715770354784.png

Spray paint? Spray paint? I have been tailgating in Hogtown and Talla-*******-hassee since the 1980s, and I have NEVER seen a Miami fan "spray paint" anything? We are talking about a school with a well-known distinguishing landmark that is...a big wall that is constantly spray-painted by Gator students and Hogtown residents. What a ridiculous bunch of stereotypical nonsense, yes, all of our "urban taggers" show up to Hogtown with "spray paint" instead of tailgate grills and food.

Cars keyed? Prove it. Most people have key.less fobs now, if you think everyone is carrying around enormous key chains full of brass keys, I've got news for you.

Antennas bent? What is this, the 1980s? Who has an "antenna" on their cars anymore to listen to AM radio? What the ****?

"Urination". Just..."urination". Riiiight. And the Gator fans are angelic little no-**** types, right? They sit on that thread talking about how they are going to tailgate all day and then ignore the fact that people have to urinate. And do so in their tailgate areas. "Urination".

I mean, with all of these out-in-the-open crimes happening, you'd think that the Hogtown cops would have made some arrests. Right? RIGHT?

Advertisement
Just say you don’t like it when Hispanic and Black people come to your neighborhood. The dog whistles aren’t necessary.

Also, did anyone catch the guy saying Miami is going to wilt because of the heat? Dude it’s hot in south Florida too. It’s not Miami Ohio that’s coming to kick your ***. Although, they probably would too.

Advertisement
If they would bother to actually check weather realities they would know that it is generally 7-10 degrees WARMER in Miami than it is in Gainesville.
It’s hotter there in the summer months but it’s significantly colder there in winter. I’d bet it’s hotter in Gainesville when we play than it is here but not by a significant margin.

It’s hotter there in the summer months but it’s significantly colder there in winter. I’d bet it’s hotter in Gainesville when we play than it is here but not by a significant margin.
The average high is the same for August 31, but it's cooler at night up there. Since the heat of the day peaks around 3-4, it will not be any hotter after kickoff.

Gainesville Miami
1715784821073.png
1715784860642.png

My son and I went to the the NCAA first round hoops games in Austin Texas. As fate would have it the Gators were also playing there (different region). As we walked to the arena, wearing Canes gear, a 55 year old-ish gator fan, wearing jorts, a Tebow jersey and obviously intoxicated, ran over to us and started chanting, "U are scum, U are scum!" My son, a college athlete who looks like one, stepped in front of me facing the drunk. He pointed at him and told him to, "Stop or pay the stupid tax." The gator idiot stopped and wet his pants. He turned and walked away leaving a puddle of gator juice on the floor. Later, a server at a nice steakhouse told us that UF fans were banned from the place but Canes were welcome. I can't wait for game one this year.

Advertisement
My son and I went to the the NCAA first round hoops games in Austin Texas. As fate would have it the Gators were also playing there (different region). As we walked to the arena, wearing Canes gear, a 55 year old-ish gator fan, wearing jorts, a Tebow jersey and obviously intoxicated, ran over to us and started chanting, "U are scum, U are scum!" My son, a college athlete who looks like one, stepped in front of me facing the drunk. He pointed at him and told him to, "Stop or pay the stupid tax." The gator idiot stopped and wet his pants. He turned and walked away leaving a puddle of gator juice on the floor. Later, a server at a nice steakhouse told us that UF fans were banned from the place but Canes were welcome. I can't wait for game one this year.
They are going to be so annoying and I can't wait to be there at this game and beat that ***. Also bringing my son who is undefeated in games I have brought him too. Including basketball games.

The average high is the same for August 31, but it's cooler at night up there. Since the heat of the day peaks around 3-4, it will not be any hotter after kickoff.

Gainesville Miami
View attachment 289629View attachment 289630
I just remember living in central Florida and the summer days felt way hotter. Mostly because there’s no breeze when you’re that far from the ocean. The nights definitely cool down a lot more than they do here. It’s one of the few things I liked better about Orlando. You could go out at night in the summer without sweating your *** off.

I just remember living in central Florida and the summer days felt way hotter. Mostly because there’s no breeze when you’re that far from the ocean. The nights definitely cool down a lot more than they do here. It’s one of the few things I liked better about Orlando. You could go out at night in the summer without sweating your *** off.
Either way it's hot as **** for everyone, both teams have a team filled with kids from the Florida and south who are use to playing in the heat. This isn't going to be much of a advantage for UF.

Advertisement
Just say you don’t like it when Hispanic and Black people come to your neighborhood. The dog whistles aren’t necessary.

Also, did anyone catch the guy saying Miami is going to wilt because of the heat? Dude it’s hot in south Florida too. It’s not Miami Ohio that’s coming to kick your ***. Although, they probably would too.
It also makes me laugh how they create a narrative like there aren't plenty of white UM fans. They clearly never went to campus, it looks like Connecticut over there 🤣.

I love how these Gator fans are talking about the sun like Miami isn't filled with kids who grew up in this environment. Obviously, it is better to be in the shade than the sun but it's not like we don't also practice in the same **** conditions. Idiots.
Won't have to worry about that "2nd half advantage" when we're up 4 scores.

Advertisement
This is just the basest bunch of nonsense that gets invented year after year after year...

View attachment 289624

Spray paint? Spray paint? I have been tailgating in Hogtown and Talla-*******-hassee since the 1980s, and I have NEVER seen a Miami fan "spray paint" anything? We are talking about a school with a well-known distinguishing landmark that is...a big wall that is constantly spray-painted by Gator students and Hogtown residents. What a ridiculous bunch of stereotypical nonsense, yes, all of our "urban taggers" show up to Hogtown with "spray paint" instead of tailgate grills and food.

Cars keyed? Prove it. Most people have key.less fobs now, if you think everyone is carrying around enormous key chains full of brass keys, I've got news for you.

Antennas bent? What is this, the 1980s? Who has an "antenna" on their cars anymore to listen to AM radio? What the ****?

"Urination". Just..."urination". Riiiight. And the Gator fans are angelic little no-**** types, right? They sit on that thread talking about how they are going to tailgate all day and then ignore the fact that people have to urinate. And do so in their tailgate areas. "Urination".

I mean, with all of these out-in-the-open crimes happening, you'd think that the Hogtown cops would have made some arrests. Right? RIGHT?
to be fair their cars still have antennas just saying unless they packin the flinstone mobile which is fair as well.

I am not sure about this one. Currently 75 in Gainesville and 88 in Miami

I am not sure about this one. Currently 75 in Gainesville and 88 in Miami
They’re currently getting doused with rain while it’s clear and sunny here. Look at the average temperatures over long periods of time. Even if the temperature is the same it still feels much hotter because the air is stagnant with no breeze.

Either way it's hot as **** for everyone, both teams have a team filled with kids from the Florida and south who are use to playing in the heat. This isn't going to be much of an advantage for UF.
I know. That’s exactly what I said in my original post on the subject

Advertisement
Back