Tears Gator Tears

It’s one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. The only way to explain it is that it’s some sort of GAAY Halloween costume party that yielded zero commitments. It’s a new level of embarrassment.
Dude like what’s Mullen thinking
“how can we break this corny stigma... come on think dan”
“Oh I know let’s have a coustume party”

I don’t know about you but I could not think of a more *** thing to do than put a bunch of football players in costumes and have them all workout with each other

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a massive cluster. How the **** are we having Wild West style shootouts at a major state university? Months after a horrible school tragedy. This is just mind blowing.

I don't even care about the rental car hookups. To me that's small potatoes. Every school has some sort of thing like that. Sucks ours cost us AQM and Grace but whatever. To me the potential for point shaving and throwing games is the REALLY interesting felonious aspect of this.

Mullen in serious jeapordy and he is still yet to coach a game. If I were him I'd start coming down with unspecified "chest pains" like his mentor
The rental car thing annoys me cause we got ****ed for it ... yea it’s ridiculous though technically it’s a school shooting ... I’m curious too how the NCAA comes down on a this or whatever governing body since it seems pretty serious

Advertisement
Looked like he let up on that tackle to me....

Someone needs to look over last years Gator games and see if there is a repetitive pattern

Advertisement
Advertisement
The funniest part is that this "Notorious Gambler" moonlights as an Enterprise clerk.

I’ve never been bit by the gambling bug, but a while back when I was young I knew a guy who had a regular day job and did some side stuff with games mainly.

I figured he was working with someone else that was backing him, but it was none of my business and I never asked those kinds of questions, it’s just something you don’t do.

But Ive also heard there are people that also run their own side games as a little business.

Man, if they get Nayquan, I;m gonna be soooooo ****ed off.

Would be a big time get for them and he will put up numbers in Mullen's offense (provided he stays healthy).

Advertisement
Back