Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He took me there too. At some point we are at an Italian place called Carolina. This is 32 years ago. I remember eating sandwiches at Sonny's across from Canarsie HS. The whole place was culture shock for me.

I was zoned to go to Canarsie High and my mom was like **** that we moving to Long Island.

If I would have stayed at Canarsie, I would have played ball with Leon Williams

Screenshot_2018-08-01-06-28-06.png
Screenshot_2018-08-01-06-28-19.png
Screenshot_2018-08-01-06-29-44.png
Screenshot_2018-08-01-06-29-32.png
Screenshot_2018-08-01-06-36-33.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all their criminal activity, and I mean multiple years, multiple administrations and multiple staphs, they have no problem calling us "Duh U" or "scUM" yet somehow Rap Sheet U in gheysville is really a fine place to send your kids to escape the troubles of Miracle Mile and Alhambra Circle. I mean at Miami they might even end up eating subs or pizza at Casolas at 1 am. How do these gaytes avoid loss of institutional control investigations?

Is there any doubt that if their criminal history was ours, that Charles Robinson or someone of that ilk would have an article again asking if our football program should be closed?

Advertisement
With all their criminal activity, and I mean multiple years, multiple administrations and multiple staphs, they have no problem calling us "Duh U" or "scUM" yet somehow Rap Sheet U in gheysville is really a fine place to send your kids to escape the troubles of Miracle Mile and Alhambra Circle. I mean at Miami they might even end up eating subs or pizza at Casolas at 1 am. How do these gaytes avoid loss of institutional control investigations?

Is there any doubt that if their criminal history was ours, that Charles Robinson or someone of that ilk would have an article again asking if our football program should be closed?

Time for me to send my annual tweet to Mr. Robinson reminding him there are plenty of schools that need investigating, but funny after his failed coup of Miami he's gone completely incognito...

Advertisement
Wow Mullen has to be thinking "I left MSU for this sh*t?" Can't recruit players are idiots...

And MSU is gonna have a decent team this year too.

His career as a P5 coach is looking bleak due to the scumbaggery that is Florida, but at the very least, the man fleeced them for 6 mil a year and (assuming) a **** big buyout

I would love to see data of the amount of arrests between the Big 3 schools this century. I am confident Miami would be dead last in arrests and not even close.

Advertisement
Back